Help! Gift ideas for 4 girls

I need some CHEAP gift ideas for 4 girls, ages 2, 5, 7, 9. I'm trying to help get these girls some "Santa" type presents but with 4 kids of my own I can't afford a whole lot. Maybe $50 a piece at best. So if anyone knows where I can get a few really nice things per girl for that price I'd really appreciate it!

Target has a lot of "girly" stuff in their dollar spot. (i.e. Lotions, body butter, lip gloss... etc). You could buy like 4 or 5 things and put them in a little cosmetics bag of some sort. Young girls love stuff like that. They even have 4 different scents, so you can give everyone something different. It's a good idea for a stocking stuffer/filler gift.

You could also get them each dolls and then get 1 doll house that goes with all their dolls to share.

Target has a lot of "girly" stuff in their dollar spot. (i.e. Lotions, body butter, lip gloss... etc). You could buy like 4 or 5 things and put them in a little cosmetics bag of some sort. Young girls love stuff like that. They even have 4 different scents, so you can give everyone something different. It's a good idea for a stocking stuffer/filler gift.

That might be okay for the 7 & 9 year olds, but definitely NOT the 2 year old. Even 5 is pushing it.

Barbies, Play-Doh sets, dress-up clothes, Polly Pockets, Little People sets, etc. would all be good.

they have a cute set of dora roller skates for 3.99 @ amazon.com

all of my girls (12, 8 and 3) love the fur real friends...there is a deal posted in the online deals where they are 9.99 each

bratz dolls always go over well here for my 8 yo and 3 yo but she is good about not putting things in her mouth (Just up her nose LOL but that is another story!)

there is a little handheld game called 20 questions that is a hot toy this year for about $10...available at target, walmart, kmart and amazon.

they have some real cute purses and matching wallets @ walmart purses are about $8 wallets are about $3 or $4. That would work for all of the ages listed above!

you can also find dvd players for around $20 if you look hard...and a few movies with it and some popcorn as a group gift.

There is a karaoke machine listed here under online deals @ overstock.com. I don't know if it is sold out yet or not. It comes with 2-3 microphones and a bunch of cd's and hooks up to the tv...for about $20.

leapfrog has a set of fridge magnets that you can buy and they also have sets that include a thing that 'reads' the magnets and sings a song and teaches phonics...they have another one that is for 3 letter words and helps with reading/spelling those run $20-$25 each at toys r us and kmart I am sure walmart has something like that too!

or a cd/walkman thing with a few cd's?

some suggestions to think about...good luck!

One year for Christmas I needed gifts for my daughter and 3 of her friends (also in poor financial shape). I went to the thrift store and got "dress up" clothes, hats, gloves, sunglasses, just a bunch of adult-type frilly stuff and put it into 4 cheap suitcases. I also put in some play makeup. They absolutely loved their "dress up" kits. Oh, I also added some high heels for them to parade around in. Just a suggestion.

Anything with Dora, Backyardigans, Blue clues would be fine for the 5 and 2 year old. Most of the items for them are under $50. I got my 4 year old daughter the Diego car that you push when your in it at TRU. And it was only $50. For my one year boy I got him the Diego (they also have Dora) motorized battery operated baby 4 wheeler. It was only $59 at Kmart. For the 7 year old It would depend on her interests, I'd probably buy the Ikea blackboard/whiteboard/art paper easel and paper with it. I'm not sure how much it costs, but if my parents bought it, it must not be that expensive! For my nine year old niece, I bought her a magazine subcription to Cosmogirl! It was only $8 for the year. I'm going to make her a flyer to show her present. I also know that nine year olds also love "credit cards" (gift certificates, I buy to Claire's).