Macy's clearance

noaimhere

Boys Greendog dress pants size 8-20-marked down to 4.49.

That's cheaper than the Goodwill.

Reebok wind pants 7.00.

Several racks of 75% off items-many winter items included.

Teams of employees were marking things down as I shopped.

Used 10 off 30 that came by mail.

This was Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati.

Yesterday, I visited one of our smaller Macy's stores in De. I was still able to find a few clearance items, however. I purchased three nice sweaters for 4.99 each (reg. price 19.99-32.00). One came up for 7.49, but I told the sales associate that it was on the 4.99 rack, so she gave it to me for 4.99. She said that things were extremely disorganized and chaotic there...for example, clothes are actually cheaper than they claim on the tag, some clothes are on the wrong wracks, etc. Anyway, last week, I got a pair of Angels jeans for 8.99. Just days before, I had paid twice that (14.99) at Sears for the same style of jeans, slightly different shade. These Angels jeans are great for my figure (hourglass - with few extra pounds below the waist). They are in the juniors section typically and complement the figure of those who tend to gain more weight in the hip and thigh areas. I strongly recommend Angels jeans for those people people. They run a little small, like most juniors jeans, so try them on. There were a lot of items marked 75% off in the womens section...suposedly a one-day sale..which would have brought many shirts down to 5 dollars a piece.

Boys Greendog dress pants size 8-20-marked down to 4.49.

That's cheaper than the Goodwill.

Reebok wind pants 7.00.

Several racks of 75% off items-many winter items included.

Teams of employees were marking things down as I shopped.

Used 10 off 30 that came by mail.

This was Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati.

Oh, that is only 15 minutes or less from where I live. Did they have a lot of stuff left?

Oh, that is only 15 minutes or less from where I live. Did they have a lot of stuff left?

Quite a few racks throughout the boys department-actually the entire clothing area had clearance racks throughout. I was there around 10:30 Friday morning.

The Lexington, KY Macy's did not have much in the 8-20 boys department, but had great deals for baby clothes and younger kids.