Disney - Bonus Code - Today Only - 25% + stackable 10% off (12/3)

KuponKlipper

disneyshopping.com

The Friends and Family discount of 25% is still going on.

Use code: DISNEY25

Just got an email with a stackable code for an additional 10% off.

It is good today only (12/3).

Use code: BONUS10

Also, it says to use code: SHIP125 for free shipping on orders over $125.

But, I have never purchased that much from them at one time.

NOTE: If you will be using more than one Promotion Code, remember to click Submit after you enter each one.

To redeem your 10% Off promotion, just follow these simple steps:

Place one or more eligible items in your Shopping Cart.

Type the Promotion Code BONUS10 into the Special Offers and Discounts field, then click Submit.

The 10% Off Promotion will automatically be applied, if eligible.

Continue Shopping or Begin Checkout.

10% Off Promotion Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, December 3, 2006. Limit one Promotion Code per order. Offer excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It merchandise, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid packing slip. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms. Disney Shopping, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

This is a great deal, but the site is totally getting me mad because every single freakin' thing I click on says "This Item Is Not Available."

Why can't they just take it off the site when it's no longer available??? Ackkk!!! :mad:

THANK YOU!!! Stacebabe I was just thinking the same thing.

I am wondering how long it will take them to restock because there are some items I want to get for gifts.

They have those PJ pals on sale again.

I didn't check the status of any item in inventory. I bought all I needed from the site on Black Friday. Wonder if they "do something" to the inventory when they run a special like this ? I thought I read somewhere on this forum that they marked prices up. But, I could be way off base. Sorry you guys are having trouble, wish I could help.

They have those PJ pals on sale again.

I didn't check the status of any item in inventory. I bought all I needed from the site on Black Friday. Wonder if they "do something" to the inventory when they run a special like this ? I thought I read somewhere on this forum that they marked prices up. But, I could be way off base. Sorry you guys are having trouble, wish I could help.

Sadly I hope they did. One thing my daughter wanted for Christmas and I was going to order today is now not avaible. The Tink video player ... I really hope that it comes back in time for Christmas because her other choice is an Ipod.

Nothing I want will go into my cart:mad: Even though it says item in stock...suddenly oops there is no more of them.

Although, I am grateful that I did manage to order 2 embroidered princess robes the other day for a bit less than $12.00 now they are $19 with no embroidery available.

:D I just called the Disney Store about the problems on their website. I was told that they just updated their website and the items should show as being available now. When I entered the item number, it still said unavailable. The customer service agent told me to hit refresh to update the page. When I did, the item showed as being available. I had to do this on each page. I wanted to let all of you know so you wouldn't miss out on this great deal. By the way, both coupon codes worked for me.

:D I just called the Disney Store about the problems on their website. I was told that they just updated their website and the items should show as being available now. When I entered the item number, it still said unavailable. The customer service agent told me to hit refresh to update the page. When I did, the item showed as being available. I had to do this on each page. I wanted to let all of you know so you wouldn't miss out on this great deal. By the way, both coupon codes worked for me.

Thank you! I just ordered just what I wanted. Including an item that was marked out of stock this morning and the codes worked!:D

OK-I have got to quit coming to GottaDeal. This is the third time that I've ordered from Disney in the past week (great deals each time!!). My DH is going to KILL me!!

LOL I have ordered from them twice this past week. I joined here to save me $$ and I am spending way more than I should because everyone keeps finding all these good deals. :cheesy:

OK, so I broke down and looked back again... this time a LOT more was in stock, so I bought:

Buzz Power Suit PJ Pals

Size : 6

$6.99

1 45488 Cars Lightning & King Collector's Die-Cast Twin Pack

$5.99

1 49158 Buzz Attachable Lunch Tote

$5.99

1 49047-12M Mickey & Friends Romper for Infants

Size : 12M

$6.99

Subtotal: $25.96

Discount Savings: ($8.44)

Shipping & Handling: $8.50

Sales Tax(estimated): $0.00

Total: $26.02

Looks like a pretty good deal to me :) My son's b'day is 12/31, soI have to double shop this time of year. He should be a happy camper this holiday!

Thanks, OP... great deal!

Joanne