Talk about Customer Service!

motoXmom

I buy a lot from Bath & Body Works/ White Barn Candle Co. Well I bought 2 candles from their White Barn New York Collection and wasn't happy with how much was wasted at the bottom of the glass container. I burned them down to the metal tab and to the point there is no wick left. I sent an email to them just to let them know that I really Love the scents and their candles in general but these 2 candles just had too much candle left that was now wasted. They got back to me within 24 hrs and told me to take them back to the store for a replacement if I wanted or I can get my money back. Whatever I wanted! If I had any problems to give them a name and phone # form the email and it would be taken care of. Then today they also sent me an email that they will also send me a $25 Gift Card just for my trouble. I thought that was really nice of them to do. I really wasn't expecting the gift card at all, maybe the replacement or maybe just a % off but not all they gave me.

So :g_thumpsu :g_thumpsu and :holiday08 To BBW / WBC Co for such fast response and the extra mile they went without me asking!!! ;)

I have had maybe two concerns over the years of shopping with them, and their customer service has been wonderful each time.

When others talk about their issues with them I usually hear it was resolved and the customer service was great.

I am glad to hear one more good customer service report.

Take away my guy card because I have a confession.

I use their scented stuff though too for my house. It'd smell like dirty socks if I didn't.

:rotflol: I don't know that struck me as so funny, but it did. Keep your man card, I know plenty of guys that burn candles.

Guest JeepMom
I'm glad they gave you good service. They treated me like garbage when I sent an email. I was offered a 20% coupon, I replied back no thanks.

Wow that is really good customer service! I had some great customer service yesterday with Directv over our local channels. Where I live I have to have local channels to a city that is 2 hours away but the people who live about 1 mile west of me can get local channels to a city that is only 1/2 hour away from us. The 2 hour city doesn't cover anything local for us, no town events or school delays, not even the current weather conditions but the 1/2 hour one does. It's all due to some government regulations crap. Well the dispute center for Directv submitted an e-mail about this problem to their main headquarters and this government agency and then credited my bill $75 for me to use the money to go buy an anntena and for my trouble!

I have had wonderful customer service with Lowes. I went in Monday and they had the $88 grill from BF. (they had just unloaded a truck from last week). They stuck a hold sticker on it, when I went back that evening it was gone. I didn't even pitch a fit and the manager came up to me and said they were going to substitute the next best one they had. Well, they had clearanced out so many of them, I ended up with a $299 grill. It is AWESOME!!

"Lil update! I can't believe I did this but... I forgot to send the email with my addy for them to send the Gift Card, so they CALLED my house and my DH gave it to them. :eek: I didn't think they would pull my info (they always ask for my phone # at the store) and actually call me!

I was shocked when he said to me "You know that store you love and got those candles at?" I said yes. Well they called and needed our address to send the Gift Card to you. Of course I had to then say "Well did you give it to them?" ROFL He laughed at me and said "NO I told them to keep it, she has enough candles!" I Told Him Not Funny Buddy!

Another company I wrote to today was SAMSUNG; I bought a 50" plasma TV and have had to call 4 times because of problems with my cable company who is horrible and they picked up on the first ring all 4 times and helped me fix the problem every time. I am so glad that I bought this brand. I will definetly buy thier products from now on. I hate calling a company and being put on hold forever or being sent oversees where I cant understand the person.

I've never had great luck with any candles. It seems that the scent doesn't last very long. If I light the candle and leave (never leave it alone, only when someone is here) and come home I would expect to smell it and I never do. :(

I had crappy customer service at Fazoli's the other day. I wanted to buy gift cards. The girl at the register didn't know how, the guy she asked didn't know how, but they told me the manager was on the phone and if I wanted to pay for my lunch, eat and then come back someone might be able to help me. Ok, yes, I want to stand in line at lunch time on a Sunday. No thank you! I sent an e-mail but haven't heard anything yet. Shouldn't the people working the register be able to sell gift cards??

I've never had great luck with any candles. It seems that the scent doesn't last very long. If I light the candle and leave (never leave it alone, only when someone is here) and come home I would expect to smell it and I never do. :(

I had crappy customer service at Fazoli's the other day. I wanted to buy gift cards. The girl at the register didn't know how, the guy she asked didn't know how, but they told me the manager was on the phone and if I wanted to pay for my lunch, eat and then come back someone might be able to help me. Ok, yes, I want to stand in line at lunch time on a Sunday. No thank you! I sent an e-mail but haven't heard anything yet. Shouldn't the people working the register be able to sell gift cards??

Yes, they should be able to... but it's the holiday season, and most of the employees at these stores just started working there within the past month, so they haven't been trained enough to do certain things. Then some stores don't want the employees to learn certain things right away (which is terrible during the holiday season). I was a holiday retail employee one year, and was in such a situation, and it's terrible to have customers getting mad at you because your store doesn't want to train you in everything right away or whatever. So, be nice to the employees, and take it out on a higher up lol.