Sims Pets

peekaboo

I bought the Sims Pets for PS2 for my almost 9 yr old daughter. I noticed it has T for teen on it but for GB it it rated E for everyone. Does anyone know why one is rated T and the other one E and it is the same game? Also , is this game hard for a 9 year old to play??

Funny. But actually they have rate it 'T' for the rest of the gameplay, which is Sims doing what they normally do. Still, the game isn't that bad. You make them fall in love and get married and such. No sex that I recall.

Funny. But actually they have rate it 'T' for the rest of the gameplay, which is Sims doing what they normally do. Still, the game isn't that bad. You make them fall in love and get married and such. No sex that I recall.

I don't have the "pets" version, but regular Sims do have sex, but it's called 'woo hoo'.

that's just it...I don't know what Sims normally do, never seen it (although I've heard of it)....no sex would be good with the "pets" version...

the sims 2 pets is an expansion pack--you have to have the sims 2 already on the computer to play--if you are looking at the PC version. the PC version does have sex, the people can get pregnant ect. they call it woo-hoo..whatever the name...you try explaining to a 8 yr old what woo-hoo is!! :shock: that was the day that the sims went bye-bye in our home..lol poor kid only got to play it for one day (I play and watch all games he gets to see what the content is--thank god)

the video game version does not have woo-hoo, at least the ones that are listing it as an E rating. and the sims 2 pets is a standalone for video game systems too. HTH

I have been thinking about getting the pets version for my DD, but was scared that it had improper content for an 8 year old!! I don't want her to know anything about sex or woo-hoo! She's 8 and thinks you have babies when you get married and kiss! I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible!

My daughter has the sims for the ps2 and it contains sex, I know on her bustin out sims they have to do different tasks to unlock items and I remember one of those they had to hook up with 3 different guys at a party. I also heard that there are cheat codes so you can unlock the bluury areas when their naked. My daughters 14 and just started playing sometimes I think it wasnt a good choice

The last time my daughter played Sims on the computer, her character was cooking, she lets out this little whimper and falls dead to the floor, for no reason. We were laughing so hard I didn't think we would ever stop.

LOL! That is hilarious! I needed a laugh today-thanks!