OOS! Craftsman Durable Construction Cordless Shop Phone $14.99! Sears.com

Craftsman Durable Construction Cordless Craftsman Shop Phone, Caller ID/Call Waiting

search item# 00327413000

Now: $14.97 Was. $49.99

*Free Shipping on orders of $99 or more*

Durable workshop-designed cordless phone features a membrane keypad and no-jack technology ideal for workshop or garage. Call waiting Caller ID with 40 name/number memory.

Durable construction: high-impact design with rubber grips for easy handling

Plug the base unit into a phone jack in your house, then plug remote charger into an outlet

Splash resistant design is easy to clean with a sealed rubber keypad

Extra loud ringer w/visual indicator notifies you of incoming calls in a noisy environment

Extra battery so you can always have a charged one ready

* Caller ID/Call Waiting (requires a subscription from your local telephone company)

10 number memory allows you to program 10 frequently used numbers for 1-touch dial

Backlit LCD allows caller ID information to be read easily

This will be great for my FIL! He has everything!! Appreciate it!

I hear you - mine has everything too!! I just scored 4 of them.

Did anyone notice the rebate offered on this? Go back in and click & print the rebate form. It looks like you can have shipping refunded on orders less than $99.00.

It doesn't get any better than that!! :yup:

I hear you - mine has everything too!! I just scored 4 of them.

Did anyone notice the rebate offered on this? Go back in and click & print the rebate form. It looks like you can have shipping refunded on orders less than $99.00.

It doesn't get any better than that!! :yup:

Thanks! I looked at it & thought it was for orders over $99. Awesome deal!

i went to sears.com and did a search for "shop phone" and it says its in stock and ready to ship!

Yes it does BUT it won't let u order it. I called CS and they tried to order for me they couldn't order so th4e CS went to some kind of research page and that told her it was out of stock! So why does your page say its in stock??

I tried to get it but everytime I go to checkout it comes up that it is out of stock and will be removed from my cart. I would really love to get it for my DH. We are building a new house and this would be perfect for either his new garage or his new workshop. Oh well!!!:no: