Will you stick with store or online next year?

pmdemey

Wal-Mart or Best Buy Next Year  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Wal-Mart or Best Buy Next Year

• Store

Heck, I would consider doing both if their website could handle it. I would of liked to order a couple of things, but no luck . I was still at the store when they took of the plastic wrap. I am trying to not hold a grudge, but if they want my business, they are going to have to step up a little.

Online was a mess...I was sick on Thanksgiving, and no way was I heading to the store...tried at 2 AM to order the few items I wanted, got to check out, and it wouldn't take gift cards...shortly thereafter, couldn't even get the pages to show regardless of payment method...Fri. morning, the pages wouldn't load...finally got 2 items after lunch. The next day, made a quick trip to Walmart for other stuff...noticed some of the out of stock online items piled high. Yesterday, was in electronics...the gb micros were in abundance, but now marked up to 59.xx. Lots of BF electronics and other stuff still in the aisles...don't know how they're gonna move those gameboys at this price if they didn't sell at the lower price.

I will stick to in store shopping for wm. Shipping costs too much and wm is only 10 min from my house. I will probly wait and go later instead of staying up all night and getting there at 3am. There is still a ton of stuff left at BF prices. I stayed up for no reason!Hopefully wm learned something from this year mess ( I doubt it), and next year will be better.