Special Deals currently available at OmahaSteaks.com

ccarson1972

Make a lasting impression this holiday season with The Holiday Fanfare Combo at 68% off the regular price. Plus, we'll send along 6 FREE Omaha Steaks Burgers, a FREE 6-Piece Cutlery Set and a FREE Cutting Board to every shipping address in your order! This special holiday gift offer expires at midnight (CST) on Wednesday, November 29, 2006.

The Holiday Fanfare (#7870YNR)

If you're looking for a truly impressive gift this holiday season, The Holiday Fanfare Combo is the perfect choice. You'll find a wonderful variety of 100% guaranteed Omaha Steaks including our world-famous Filet Mignons and bold and beefy Top Sirloins. Plus, there's a delicious assortment of Omaha Steaks gourmet selections that are sure to please.

This product includes the following:

4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons

4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins

4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops

2 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crab

4 (4 oz.) Gourmet Burgers

8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks

10 portions Potatoes au Gratin

Regular $222.00, Save $152.01. Now Only $69.99

http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?sssdmh=dm10.95064&DSP=260&AID=5950&ITMSUF=YNR&SRC=RW5857

When I click the link it is the $222 price not the $69. I have tried checkout to see if it would show up but still would show $222. Oh well guess I will have to pass can't get the link to work for me.

Thanks anyway.

The steaks are great though. Have order from them seveal times before and have always been very pleased.

I am so cheap, too. I get such a good deal at my local stores I wouldn't even think of paying those prices. I get my meat market (I go to all 4 stores in the area) to mark stuff down at least half. I have never paid more than 2.75 for ribeyes or T-bones. Ground chuck is about .75 cents a pound. We get chicken tenders and BS Breasts for 1.25 a pound 4 times a year through a local fundraiser! But thanks for the link, I emailed it to my sis in MD and she ordered 2 of them!

Okay called them up instead. She insisted there was no such sale taking place and that the item was full price. So I talked her into bringing up the page and read the sale bit from the top of the page so she took my order via phone :D

Thanks for the tip!!!

I ordered from OS many years ago. Nothing against OS, the beef is good quality - but the value is poor as the portions are tiny, i.e. 5oz filet mignons?? After you cook them there isn't much left, certainly not enough for one person unless you are on a starvation diet.

You could go to safeway and buy all of these items for less than $69. Or go to costco and get 2 lb of filet mignon for $30, plus a 2lb salmon for $10. That still leaves quite a bit for hamburger and hot dogs.

I think 5 oz. is a proper serving size. Remember the new food triangle and the portion no bigger then a fist? I couldn't touch a good filet mignon for that price here. Ribeye is going for $9.99 per pound and I remember looking at the fm and dropping the package in price shock. ;)

http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?Dsp=14&PCR=0&PID=&IID=45073&ITMSUF=ETC&RAND=24BK8439

The Deluxe Holiday Collection

(#45073ETC)

This product includes the following:

2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons

2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins

4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks

4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers

6 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes

1 (6 in.) Chocolate Lover's Poinsettia Cake

Regular $138.00, Save $88.01.

Now Only $49.99

A Free Cutlery Set and Cutting Board will ship per address and must ship with your order.

Not valid with any other offer. Add-on specials may not be purchased seperately. Standard shipping and handling will be applied per address. Only valid while supplies last.

• 3 weeks later...