Target always has the best BF DVD prices...

trumpet87

in my opinion! Lots of recent releases for $3.88 or $5.88, WOW! And they had TONS at my Target!:yup:

I didn't go until 8pm and they were out of all the $4 DVDs. :( I had to be assertive with the manager for 15mins until they gave me my raincheck. :mad: I guess they had been telling people all day that $4 ones were not eligible and the computer wouldn't issue rainchecks for them. Well, they were lying and I had to ask for the district managers number for them to even try. It worked. Nothing else interested me in their ad so I'm glad I didn't go earlier when it was crowded. One of my least favorite stores. :yuck:

I was after season 1 of "24" for $16, but when I got there and all four seasons were $16 each I went all out and bought the set. Plus March of the Penguins, Pink Panther and Pride & Prejudice. They had a really good selection this year. Sure beat what Wal-Mart had.

We bought seasons 2 and 4 of 24 last night because that was all they had (and I told Dh that he couldn't buy season 1 because I know that he is getting it as a Christmas present from my mom.) Then today we ended up at another Target and he found season 3. That was an awesome deal.