BBuy Monitors

rocky5689

I wanted to get the 19inch, and had planned to jump on the bestbuy website at 2am pst Friday morning, when I assumed they would go on sale since stores opened at 5am. But for some asinine reason, BB decided to put them on sale at 9:00pm Wednesday night, and they've been out of stock ever since.

I got lucky and got a 19 in samsung monitor. I had gotten their at 5:45...and was crossing my fingers that they still had some, well where they had them at they were all gone. I was combing the store to try to find anything else. When I saw two 19 inch monitors sitting upright in the computer desk dept. I grabbed one hoping that these were it, I took it to a sales associate and he scanned it and said that was one of them. I was so happy considering I was 1 hour late and I live in Houston.

Son and I scored 2 (actually 4) of the Westinghouse 22" widescreens

We split up and both went with intent to grab 2 and phone the other. I got to the stack first (about 10 left) and got 2 and went off to look for him. He got delayed and got to the stack with 4 left and got 2.

When he answered, I said, I've got 2!, he said "I've got 2 also!" We had to put 2 back, they were limit 1 per customer.

This was Webster, TX . We got in line at 1:00 AM and were 201-202 in line. We were lucky to get these SWEET Monitors.

Guest CS.Dean
These just vanished in the store in Athens, Ga. I got the 19 in and when I came back by the stack about 5 minutes later there was 1 22 in left. This was at about 5:15. They are awesom monitors to sat the least

I got in line at 2 am and stood in line for 3 very cold hours here in Rockford, IL. so my boyfriend who's in a wheelchair could have that darned 22" flat screen monitor he's been lusting after. I was #157 in line. When I got in side I knew right where to go and the stack had already dwindled down and hardly any were left and I saw people with carts full. I was able to get one. It was all I needed. $300 off is was a great deal. Last year he gave me the money for the 19" Samsung flat screen for $229 and last year that seemed like a good deal.

My daughter joined her friends in line at 11:30, was about 70 in line, I met her at 3am to give her money and a blanket, the line had grown some in the front, I left for Meijers, told her to go for the 22" or the 19". She grabbed a 19 and asked for the 22's, was pointed in the direction, there were about 10 left. She said no one was really grabbing but they did go and she left the 19". I felt kinda 'guilty' buying this huge monitor when a smaller one would suffice but couldnt pass the deal, I opened it and it is nice. Not as wide as I thought it would be, which is good!

I got in line at 2 am and stood in line for 3 very cold hours here in Rockford, IL. so my boyfriend who's in a wheelchair could have that darned 22" flat screen monitor he's been lusting after. I was #157 in line. When I got in side I knew right where to go and the stack had already dwindled down and hardly any were left and I saw people with carts full. I was able to get one. It was all I needed. $300 off is was a great deal. Last year he gave me the money for the 19" Samsung flat screen for $229 and last year that seemed like a good deal.

lol too weird. I am from the Rockford area as well.

I was lucky enough to order the Samsung one online and I was just told today that it's backordered, but I don't mind waiting a few weeks to get it at that price. The store near me sold out of them pretty quick so I never had a chance to get it in the store.

I went to BB to get the 17" monitor for my daughter's computer.

I got in line around 5:45, and there were at least 150 people in front of me.

By the time I got in, it was a little after 7:00. I was praying the whole time in line that there would be one left - I didn't have a ticket, & didn't even know if it was a ticketed item or not.

I immediately went to the computer dept and asked if there were any left, and of course, I was told "sold out." I went over to the Nintendo aisle to look for a game, and what to my wandering eyes should appear, the very monitor I was looking for, on the floor just below the game I picked up.

Needless to say, it was mine!!