What no Alabama thread!?!?!

deelite

I hope we don't have a thread for each state. ;)

I like the abrev. 'Bama' though. :)

I just had to say something, no one was representin'!! The folks from the "Durty" know what I am talking bout'!:g_dance:

Besides, I need something to do to keep my mind from wondering. I am trying to go to BB now and skip dinner! I am also trying to stay awake so I won't miss the X-Box on Amazon.

I just had to say something, no one was representin'!! The folks from the "Durty" know what I am talking bout'!:g_dance:

Besides, I need something to do to keep my mind from wondering. I am trying to go to BB now and skip dinner! I am also trying to stay awake so I won't miss the X-Box on Amazon.

B'ham in the house!!!! Dee, I'm getting more anxious by the moment. What time are you heading to BB??? I'm going to try my luck at the Hoover store tonight.

B'ham in the house!!!! Dee, I'm getting more anxious by the moment. What time are you heading to BB??? I'm going to try my luck at the Hoover store tonight.

I was thinking 10pm, buuut now I don't know. There is a thread about people lining up since yesterday!! I am fully prepared to do what I have to do to get my laptop. I have blankets, body warmers, toe warmers, hand warmers, snacks, batteries, tv (cheap one), and a tent (just in case!). I am thinking Hoover also, That way I can be close to Brunos (bathroom!), if they are 24 hours it will be perfect. I just came from there and no one is in line (whew!). Happy Thanksgiving!

Odenville here! :D

OMG, one of my good friends is from Odenville. I was born and grew up in Montgomery, went to grad school in Birmingham, and I never even *heard* of Odenville until I met my friend. :o) Ha, not sure why I felt the need to share that. :D

I'm in Minnesota now, but miss my home state.

i am from alabama.... columbiana, which is about 30-45 minutes south of birmingham. I will be in georiga for BF, so good luck to you!

You know I have seen your picture a countless number of times and I never realized that you stayed here. WHOOOOOHOOOO:gdyes:

I was thinking 10pm, buuut now I don't know. There is a thread about people lining up since yesterday!! I am fully prepared to do what I have to do to get my laptop. I have blankets, body warmers, toe warmers, hand warmers, snacks, batteries, tv (cheap one), and a tent (just in case!). I am thinking Hoover also, That way I can be close to Brunos (bathroom!), if they are 24 hours it will be perfect. I just came from there and no one is in line (whew!). Happy Thanksgiving!

Good news that no one's there yet. Talked the husband into coming so we're be there with blankets, warmers, iPod and laptop. Fingers crossed and ready to roll. Sent you a PM too.