Circuit City Unadvertised Black Friday Specials Posted

Brad

Those "deals" look like crap to me! My roommate just bought the Sony Bravia 2010 for $1200 at Circuit City! Was "$1999" huh, LOL!

Be carefull guys. Research what you plan on buying.

I must of missed that deal, you sure it was the 2010? Either way, even a clearanced 40" sony LCD is a good deal @ $1200

I see they are going to have the Samsung 42" Dlp for only $799.99. That is the same t.v. that you can get right now for $899.99 after the Geico 10% off coupon. The coupon should still work on Friday thus bringing the final price down to $720.00 now that will a hot deal.

I am boycotting CC because they refuse to honor their price protection policy for BF prices.

Does not look like I am missing out on much anyway. :)

I am watching the web site right now and will post if I see anything different.

I did go to CC today and chatted with the folks there.

The 1GB SD Cards are in full force. Did not see any of the 1Gb Cruizers that were on the ad scans on multiple sites.

They had some of the NetGEAR routers they advertised and think they will have about 20 of the Compaq Laptops.

They did know about the price drop on the Panasonic 42" Plasma to $1199, but thought the price on the 50" Panasonic Plasma may change as well. They are also marking out special voucher lanes at all CC stores tonite, so folks can get in line to get the real big ticket specials in the morning. Should be interesting.

I am watching the web site right now and will post if I see anything different.

I did go to CC today and chatted with the folks there.

The 1GB SD Cards are in full force. Did not see any of the 1Gb Cruizers that were on the ad scans on multiple sites.

They had some of the NetGEAR routers they advertised and think they will have about 20 of the Compaq Laptops.

They did know about the price drop on the Panasonic 42" Plasma to $1199, but thought the price on the 50" Panasonic Plasma may change as well. They are also marking out special voucher lanes at all CC stores tonite, so folks can get in line to get the real big ticket specials in the morning. Should be interesting.

Ok, the web site is back up, and they have officially linked the unadvertized specials to their home page. I also noticed the Panasonic 42" Plasma and the LG 42" Plasma are both now avialable at $1299 online, and that is today.

I was looking to see if any of the other deals made it online, and "not yet"!

Just got home from Circuit City and decided to buy the 50" Samsung that they advertise on the Friday 5-12 special for 1799.99 because they said that as long as I come before noon on Friday they will refund the difference back to me from what I paid tonight! And they gave me free delivery. Guess I will sleep in Friday now..........:)

Just got home from Circuit City and decided to buy the 50" Samsung that they advertise on the Friday 5-12 special for 1799.99 because they said that as long as I come before noon on Friday they will refund the difference back to me from what I paid tonight! And they gave me free delivery. Guess I will sleep in Friday now..........:)

It's great that they will do a price adjust and free delivery is an added bonus. :)

New here and saw the samsung 50 inch plasma listed for Friday at cc for about $1700. Can I buy this on-line at that price or do I have to go to cc on Friday? Does anyone have this set and does the anti-glare work on this plasma? Thanks :eyepoppin

Just looked at the CC ad, and it has the Plasma listed for 2999, went to the checkout and it was only at 2500? Am I missing something?

It isn't available for the sale price of $1999 as of yet. It may never go down to $1999 online. It might be a in-store deal only.

New here and saw the samsung 50 inch plasma listed for Friday at cc for about $1700. Can I buy this on-line at that price or do I have to go to cc on Friday? Does anyone have this set and does the anti-glare work on this plasma? Thanks :eyepoppin

Right now the Samsung isn't at the $1799 price. It may never go to this price, might be in-store only. Unfortunately we won't know for sure what will happen.

Right now the Samsung isn't at the $1799 price. It may never go to this price, might be in-store only. Unfortunately we won't know for sure what will happen.

The ad states the sale starts at 5:00am EST. 3 ways to buy (including online). I think it is safe to say that you can buy at those price online.