Buy Today and utilize the Price Guarantee!

corbindad

You have 30 days to return the TV from the date of the purchase. If you don't get the price adjustment just return it. :)

I'll be doing a bit of acting on BF because there's no way I'm camping overnight for anything. Maybe when I'm in my early to late 50's, and if I'm still poor like I am now, I'll be out there camping to save a couple hundred dollars. Until then, I'll be trying to save the easy way. :cheesy:

I know it's too late now for anyone else to try it but I went today just before closing, trying to determine how many were in stock of a particular non-doorbuster. In talking to the sales person, they said yes they would price match. I decided to go ahead and purchase this item and take a chance.

Then when he rang it up, it rang up for the special 2-day price!!!:eyepoppin It made me wish that I already had my list with me so that I could purchase the other items. Anyway, I saved $160 on the camcorder and guaranteed myself a few more hours of sleep on Friday since this was the one item I really wanted!:yawn:

i just bought the 22 westy for full price and i asked if they would price match and they said yes so hopefully they werent lying besides if they didnt want to sell an item they should do what walmart does when you scan the item it should say recall or something at my local walmart they had alot of the doorbusters out already and i tried to buy a couple of things and they wouldnt sell them to me because they rang up as recall items

That used to work at BB. I did it for years. Last year they shut down the Customer Service desk on Black Friday so people couldn't do this anymore. I presume the same strategy will be used again this year. BB has caught on to that trick and now stopped it as of last year.

There is NO pricematching at Best Buy this year. No exceptions. If you were told you could do a pricematch, the salesperson was wrong. Look at the ad. Get in line with everyone else.

well at my best buy they did price match and i bought the tv last week and the service counter was open but they did tell me at the counter they dont like price matching but did give me the $299.00 for $129.00 so i got that abd bought me a 42 inch lcd so its all good every best buy is diffrent:)

The items I purchased at BB I did through the Personal Shopper program and it was great. They had all my items pulled (they started pulling them on Wed. while I was speaking to them on the phone), they had pulled additional items which I emailed to them late last night, they price matched the items I wanted from Fry's and Circuit City, there were refreshments for the personal shopper customers, I paid for all the items in a back room with no lines and no hassles. Oh by the way, did I mention it was great!

on wednesday night i bought a panasonic pv-gs39 digital camcorder for ~$320. i came in tonight around 5pm and got it price reduced to the $159.99 price (actually the receipt listed it as $153!) with zero hassle. had i known it would have been so easy i would have gotten some other stuff too.

So did anyone actually get BB to price adjust anything on BF? I would be curious to know if this worked ANYWHERE! I spent 3 hours in ling only to have the poughkeepsie store put up a sign on the door saying EXIT ONLY everyone had to enter through the mall entrance whice already had a line for other stores. Those folks were now all in front of us and when they found out they had just moved to the front of the best buy line just staed right there and shopped Best buy!!! It was maddening expecially since the ad speciffially stated the coupons would be given out OUTSIDE the store starting at 4 AM!!

i went to bb late yesterday morning because when i went to line up and there were about 100 people already there it was 5pm when i went so i decided not to go because i was sure not to get nothing i wanted so the next morning we went to walmart then toysrus and as my sisters were standing in line at tru i walked to best buy to see if there were any dynex dvd-r left and i found none so i went to the computer section and looked for what i really wanted and a sales guy said they were all gone so i went to look on their shelf and i saw six of them so i told the sales guy to get me one and he said those were for tomorrow and then he asked his manager and he told him to give it to me i was so happy and excited then i was walking through the store and found click the movie and the midland two way radios and actually found everything on my list except the dynex well today imgoing back to see if they pricematch a 22 westy that i bought a few days ago if i get it pricematched fine ill get another 22 but if they dont ill just return it no big deal i already got mine this was the best bf ever i got everything i wanted from 3 differnet stores

BB price matched the two TVs and the Karaoke machine I bought. I bought them on Wednesday and price matched them on Saturday. No problems, no questions, no hassle. The price matching process took MAYBE five minutes for all three items.

I don't understand why some had to be so snotty in their responses to the OP of this thread. Obviously, the price matching will vary from store to store.

Sears price matched for me, too.

Stacy

It's been awhile, but I decided to check back on this thread and see how things went. Unfortunately, unlike some of the naysayers in these forums, I do have a life outside of Black Friday. As for myself, yes, BB pricematched everything for me Friday morning. I waited until the line entered the store at 5:00 AM and went straight to the Service Desk. No line. Associate was happy to price match for me just as they had promised.

I know I got bad-mouthed quite abit when I first posted this, but it looks like quite a few people had success stories at BB on Friday. (Thanks Stacy for your support!:gdthankyou:)