Wally World pulled the items :(

Guest medako

I went to WM to see if I could locate some of the BF items I want (to put in layaway) and I could not find 1!!! They have pulled every BF item at our store...right down to the Easy Bake oven.

oh well..it was worth a try.:smirk:

I went to WM to see if I could locate some of the BF items I want (to put in layaway) and I could not find 1!!! They have pulled every BF item at our store...right down to the Easy Bake oven.

oh well..it was worth a try.:smirk:

My Walmart here has boxes all over the place, racks out of place...looks like a war hit it, and it's not even BF yet!!!! All I remember is that the aisles were impossible to pass through....

Guest abercrombieboy2
the easy bake oven in the black friday ad is not the one we sell everyday......none of the toys in the ad besides the barbie are going to be the same items that we sell everyday

Guest abercrombieboy2
the Idog, and easy bake ovens will be a specific color, the playdough center has a bonus, the superman, doodle bears, bratz dolls, all we don't carry everyday. the activity walker is a differant model, the vsmile comes with a game, the bikes are not a everyday item.

Guest abercrombieboy2
as far as the easy bakes go ....mine have sold out over the past week I think becuase people think they will be able to match the price

Guest abercrombieboy2
Luaghing.....you guys will just have to be patient and shop that morning.....I'm serious....thats when the ad comes out and those items will have diff. upc codes....I just don't want you all to get pissed on that friday when you go in thinking you got around the crowds.

the Idog, and easy bake ovens will be a specific color, the playdough center has a bonus, the superman, doodle bears, bratz dolls, all we don't carry everyday. the activity walker is a differant model, the vsmile comes with a game, the bikes are not a everyday item.

I saw the I dogs. They are the ones in the black box, but are they all white and are there any I cats or I flowers included?

the vsmile they have out now comes with a game :)