I saw the blitz I-Dogs!!

DKS88

;) I was in my Walmart earlier looking at the I-Dogs and I noticed that the packaging was different from the other ones. When I scanned them they said "See an associate for help". I knew I had found the ones for the Blitz sale. I attempted to buy 2 and when they scanned them they came up "Sale not allowed". They gave me some song and dance about them probably being recalled. I knew better. I just said ok, but now I know what to look for. The are in a black box and they are the all white ones. I saw about 5 on the shelf and after that happened of course they cleared the shelves of them:D. I also purchased the Monopoly Here and Now with the bonus game. It was supposed to be a BF item, but I had no problem buying it. Go figure :rolleyes:

;) I was in my Walmart earlier looking at the I-Dogs and I noticed that the packaging was different from the other ones. When I scanned them they said "See an associate for help". I knew I had found the ones for the Blitz sale. I attempted to buy 2 and when they scanned them they came up "Sale not allowed". They gave me some song and dance about them probably being recalled. I knew better. I just said ok, but now I know what to look for. The are in a black box and they are the all white ones. I saw about 5 on the shelf and after that happened of course they cleared the shelves of them:D. I also purchased the Monopoly Here and Now with the bonus game. It was supposed to be a Blitz item, but I had no problem buying that item. Go figure:rolleyes:

iwas in a local wm today. tried snooping.. they have everything wrapped too tight..did get socks 15 pairs 7 dollars

what is here and now? how is it different?

A blitz items are the early bird sale items. The bonus game was called Monopoly Express. It's on page 43 (top left) of the ad scan. They also had the Trivial Persuit (80's I believe) with a bonus Rubiks cube for $15 too. Here's a description of the game:

Monopoly Game - Here & Now Edition.

It's a whole new twist on the classic property trading game!

Go around the board, collect money, and punish your siblings financially as you have good clean family fun.

New tokens include the Toyota Prius, New Balance Shoe, McDonald's French Fries, Labradoodle, Motorola RAZR Mobile Headset, and a Laptop Computer.

As far as properties, new additions include Boston's Fenway Park, Las Vegas Blvd., Houston's Johnson Space Center, Nashville's Grand Ole Opry, and Minneapolis' Mall of America.

Guest abercrombieboy2
monopoly here and now with the bonus is not a black friday item its in the regular ad that comes out on that day. its not one of the 5am ro 11am specials

;) I was in my Walmart earlier looking at the I-Dogs and I noticed that the packaging was different from the other ones. When I scanned them they said "See an associate for help". I knew I had found the ones for the Blitz sale. I attempted to buy 2 and when they scanned them they came up "Sale not allowed". They gave me some song and dance about them probably being recalled. I knew better. I just said ok, but now I know what to look for. The are in a black box and they are the all white ones. I saw about 5 on the shelf and after that happened of course they cleared the shelves of them:D. I also purchased the Monopoly Here and Now with the bonus game. It was supposed to be a BF item, but I had no problem buying it. Go figure :rolleyes:

:mad: Update. I was in the same Walmart again tonight and what did I see? The same I-Dogs they wouldn't allow me to purchase last night and this time they were on the shelf with the $10 tag right under them!!!:eyepoppin I couldn't believe it. I again grabbed 2 and headed to the scanner. The see associate thing came up again and I asked for a manager. I told the manager what had happened just last night and how I wasn't allowed to purchase these, but now they're back on the shelf w/the price tag. All she could say was that some employees didn't know they shouldn't have been out there and that they couldn't sale them. I am totally upset and will be calling and emailing corporate in the morning to discuss this matter.

:mad: Update. I was in the same Walmart again tonight and what did I see? The same I-Dogs they wouldn't allow me to purchase last night and this time they were on the shelf with the $10 tag right under them!!!:eyepoppin I couldn't believe it. I again grabbed 2 and headed to the scanner. The see associate thing came up again and I asked for a manager. I told the manager what had happened just last night and how I wasn't allowed to purchase these, but now they're back on the shelf w/the price tag. All she could say was that some employees didn't know they shouldn't have been out there and that they couldn't sale them. I am totally upset and will be calling and emailing corporate in the morning to discuss this matter.

:eyepoppin You've got to be kidding me? She should have at least sold them to you for your trouble oor something. Sheesh!

:eyepoppin You've got to be kidding me? She should have at least sold them to you for your trouble oor something. Sheesh!

I thought the same thing or at least offer the others ones for that price. I did email corporate this morning and haven't heard anything as of yet. I will call them if I don't hear anything soon.

A blitz items are the early bird sale items. The bonus game was called Monopoly Express. It's on page 43 (top left) of the ad scan. They also had the Trivial Persuit (80's I believe) with a bonus Rubiks cube for $15 too. Here's a description of the game:

The Trivial Persuit 80's is 19.87, and I will be getting this one, LOL. My DH wants one so bad

I got the Monopoly Here and Now at my Target for 10.00 after 5.00 coupon and They also have a 3.00 MIR on the item also. Its an awesome game, I really like the new playing pieces.

I went to buy the idogs (in the black box) after an employee scanned them at $10 back in electronics. I grabbed 3 of them and headed up to the front registers and the lady said the items weren't for sale yet. I was getting ready to argue that they shouldn't be on the floor yet but I decided to just wait til Friday since she was only doing her job. But man, did I want those idogs.

Our walmart had the my little pony castles with the 3 bonus ponies & wand stacked up right beside the door. On BF they're supposed to be $49 but there was a sticker on these that said $54 :dunno: I hadn't planned on picking one up, so I didn't have my money with me or I would've tried to've purchased it.

Update: I was in the same Walmart again today and saw 1 of the I-dogs on the shelf again, but this time I also saw the 24in Bratz doll on the shelf too. I picked up one of each and scanned them. They came up "See associate for help". I asked someone to call the STORE MANAGER. He came over and I explained to him about the last two times I was in the store and found blitz items on the floor. He told me that they were not allowed to sell them, but he took my name and my items and told me that he would hold them for me til Friday evening!! So that means I don't have to rush to Walmart Friday morning to get those items :g_dance: I'm happy with the solution he proposed as others just acted like they didn't care. Now I can concentrate on getting more stuff:cheesy: :g_clap:

He told me that they were not allowed to sell them, but he took my name and my items and told me that he would hold them for me til Friday evening!!

Just went throught the same thing at my local Walmart, but it was over the Bratz Diamondz laptop. Found one on the shelf and when I tried to purchase, the register would not ring it up. Even though it was in the regular flyer and not a Blitz item, I still could not purchase it until Friday. So they are holding it now I'm just hoping it'll still be there! :yup:

Just went throught the same thing at my local Walmart, but it was over the Bratz Diamondz laptop. Found one on the shelf and when I tried to purchase, the register would not ring it up. Even though it was in the regular flyer and not a Blitz item, I still could not purchase it until Friday. So they are holding it now I'm just hoping it'll still be there! :yup:

Go and hide it!

:D