Fashion Bug BF sale items w/ ad-scan

sheli

50% off sweaters, supreme fleece* coats & boots (*not in all stores)

shoes buy 1 get one 50% off

bras buy 1 get one 50% off

Lovable panties buy 1 get one 50% off

Enchanted panties buy 3 get 3 free

(above appears to be wed-sat sale)

Wednesday Nov 22th -15% off entire store*

Fri 24th- Earlybird (7am-11am) 20% off entire store*

15% off after 11am*

Sat 25th - 15% off entire store*

earlybird -quilted coat w/faux fir trim $24.99 (29.99 after 11) No other discounts apply.

plus size $29.99 ($34.99 after 11) No other discounts apply.

Free heart keychain with purchase of $35 or more friday only - while supplies last

*all sales exclude "priced just right" items and bonus buys and % off offers of 50% or higher

Fashion Bug is one of the few stores that I don't have to drive an hour to get to, so we're in there pretty regularly. In all honesty, they run better sales at other times of the year.

One thing I would highly suggest if anyone does shop there though is, go to their website and sign up for sales and promotions that they offer. About 10 times a year they send out cards of, get $10 off a $10 or more purchase. You also get other mailers, with some offering coupons that those who aren't on the mailing list never receive.

Sometimes we buy nothing more than $10 in socks and IMO, it's so worth it. As a matter of fact, I have 1 right now and it's good for Nov. 22, 24, & 25th. It does exclude bonus buys, coats, & boots though.

raynay- this is one of the fliers that came with a $10 off $10 coupon. I do the same thing as you with the socks...sometimes ones on clearance and I get about 4 pairs for under $1 after the coupon.

I agree that this is not a great sale but it is their Black Friday offering and I thought maybe someone would want to see it (even if they see it and decide not to go there because the deal is not that good.)

raynay- this is one of the fliers that came with a $10 off $10 coupon. I do the same thing as you with the socks...sometimes ones on clearance and I get about 4 pairs for under $1 after the coupon.

I agree that this is not a great sale but it is their Black Friday offering and I thought maybe someone would want to see it (even if they see it and decide not to go there because the deal is not that good.)

Sorry, I never meant to imply that you shouldn't post the sale. I say put them all out there and let everyone decide for themselves where they want to shop.

When school started, I had one of those coupons for $10.00 off. My daughter bought a shirt $20, a skirt, and 2 other shirts (I think all but the $20 shirt was on clearance) and the lady said, $7 something. I about flipped! I expected it to be well over $30. I don't know if she made a mistake, but I did ask her to recheck it, and she just repeated that it was $7 something.

I know the quality isn't as great as some other stores (says a friend of mine who won't shop there, though I don't see it personally), but for the price, who cares? If they get damaged in the wash or they don't hold up well, who cares for that price?