Wal-Mart's Ad recieved in the mail today!

dpickle0821

no but why are you disappointed the new stuff we will learn of on-line on Turkey day.....wal-mart is not done yet. Even if you go to wal-mart.com it says Wal_mart there is more on the way from Wal_mart.......it says theres more from Wal_mart on the way.. Do not be disappointed wait and see.

i balieve there is like 227 diff things between early bird and black friday stuff i found a list online also i know for a fact there are some things not in the add or on the list i found, like the bratz dolls there huge!! lol

Are the huge Bratz dolls in the add? That's the main thing I want to get from there. If so, are they $20

:D i looked at the add very sneakingly before i clocked out today and they were not in there also alot of toys are the same prices that we got them right now so not sure about how everyone will save much but i saw alot of people with items in the BF add putting them on layaway so its out. no i was telling my co mngr that i didnt see the dolls in the list i found online or the add and she said it might be a one time thing also some people on this site said walmart stated they might have one time deals like for instance the bratz dolls. my store has in i balieve 100! and yes i was told they are 20 bucks i didnt get to scan the tag before they wrapped them up. i work in the back so i see good stuff ;)

Why if someone has gotten the black fridat Ad, will they not post on here what is different or the same??? I got a walmart ad but it was a Electronics Ad and a Thanksgiving Ad, nothing about black friday and I live in a small town. I have never gotten the Black Friday Ad in the mail. Please someone who has received this oooooh so mysterious ad, please let us know what it is etc. :secret:

Why if someone has gotten the black fridat Ad, will they not post on here what is different or the same??? I got a walmart ad but it was a Electronics Ad and a Thanksgiving Ad, nothing about black friday and I live in a small town. I have never gotten the Black Friday Ad in the mail. Please someone who has received this oooooh so mysterious ad, please let us know what it is etc. :secret:

I never get the adinthe mail..sigh..:eyepoppin

I have gotten the thanksgiving one mainly food in the mail on monday i think.

I got one that has the razor skooters for $16.88 that starts today but, have not gotten the bf ad yet. I got 2 of the skooters and stuck them in layaway today.

Yup, :yup: this is the same one I got in the mail yesterday

I got three different Wal-Mart ads in the mail yesterday. One for Nov 15-22, and the two Black Friday ones (Doorbuster deals & Nov 24-30th ads). As far as I can tell, the Black Friday ones are exactly like the ones in the ad.

I frequently get Wal-Mart ads in the mail. Yet my brother (who lives a couple of miles away) never gets them. I live about a mile away from a Wal-Mart though, so maybe they only mail em out to people that live within a certain distance of the store. :g_shrug: