~~UPDATED~~Did Anyone Get Contacted by ABC News?

Mugglemom

I guess I'm just really nervous. I talked to the guy today, they are coming at 7:00 tomorrow morning. They want me to do a dry run of my shop as well as show them where I go online and my shopping lists etc... Now, I am cleaning my house like a mad woman and hoping it stops raining so my kids won't track any more mud in than necessary. I will keep you all posted, wish me luck!

Good luck!

well i call them back and they want me to let them follow me around on black friday!!! eek! they won't be coming to my home, but i be followed around at best buy on black friday! imagine the insanity.

Good luck!!!

HMM--- so can they stand in line for you, to make sure you get on of the hot ticket items??:D

Who knows, with a camera crew following you, maybe you have better chances getting some of the hot items.

well i call them back and they want me to let them follow me around on black friday!!! eek! they won't be coming to my home, but i be followed around at best buy on black friday! imagine the insanity.

Congrats! I was telling them they should do that, except I wasn't volunteering because they'd get in my way!

Wow. Good luck & happy shopping. Did either of you find out when/where these segments will be airing? :)