~~UPDATED~~Did Anyone Get Contacted by ABC News?

Mugglemom

I wonder how many people actually wrote in. I find it strange that I was the only one contacted. I checked out the guy who is doing the story, his name is Charles Herman, and he does the buisness reports. They actually want to come to my house and take some video for a story that will air on Wednesday. What do you all think, would you do it?

I wonder how many people actually wrote in. I find it strange that I was the only one contacted. I checked out the guy who is doing the story, his name is Charles Herman, and he does the buisness reports. They actually want to come to my house and take some video for a story that will air on Wednesday. What do you all think, would you do it?

You need to let Brad and Ross know about this. I bet they have a few pointers. ;)

I guess I'm just really nervous. I talked to the guy today, they are coming at 7:00 tomorrow morning. They want me to do a dry run of my shop as well as show them where I go online and my shopping lists etc... Now, I am cleaning my house like a mad woman and hoping it stops raining so my kids won't track any more mud in than necessary. I will keep you all posted, wish me luck!

I guess I'm just really nervous. I talked to the guy today, they are coming at 7:00 tomorrow morning. They want me to do a dry run of my shop as well as show them where I go online and my shopping lists etc... Now, I am cleaning my house like a mad woman and hoping it stops raining so my kids won't track any more mud in than necessary. I will keep you all posted, wish me luck!

Sounds Exciting !!!

Is this going to be for the National News??? I'd love to see it!