Do mall stores (AE, Aero, etc.) have sales?

movieman11

I love Aero, but 50% off isn't worth running there for the sale as they run 50% off mostly till Christmas. If you're there, by all means, shop there. If you're making a special trip, I'd say it's a sale you can get almost anytime in December.

Edit: At least in the store in our mall, this is the way it is.

Check your mall's website.

HM has 25% off everything.

Guess has 20-60% off everything.

Disney has 25 or 20% off everything.

I just checked out mall, but they don't say what each store's sales will be. They did say they'd be drawing 1 winner who will win a $500 PER month shopping spree (doesn't say how many months) and that they'll be giving goody bags to the first 1000 shoppers.

Last year I believe Limited Too had B1G1 50% off and 50% redline merch all weekend and my Too Bucks become valid starting on BF I think so hopefully I can get dd the boots she wants. Hot Topic usually runs a 50% off clearance on BF weekend and also several other specials on hoodies or Tshirts.

Does anyone know if Kay Jewelers runs a BF sale?

I know aero had a sell last year but it wasn't worth the wait. But I heard alot of those stores have sells online though too, I don't know how true that is, but it's better to check and see then to wait in line. Our line was so long and they didn't have enough employees last year either.

I love Express, that's great! But what about Abercrombie or Hollister?

Nope, never saw any BF sales at Abercrombie or Hollister. American Eagle had 15% off until noon. That was about it. I think those stores avoid early bird sales to keep a certain image and the "ultra trendy" factor.

American Eagle has sales all the time. You just need to subscribe to their all access pass. Anyway, I just posted a code I got in the mail today. This one is only accessible to their online store, since you would need the coupon in hand.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?p=628042#post628042

Actually I lied. They don't have BF sales, just random sales about once every month. Nothing spectacular, but 15% off is all the encouragement I need to spend some money.

I love Express, that's great! But what about Abercrombie or Hollister?

I've never seen A&F or Hollister have a sale. No clue why, but I suppose it's to keep the image that they have.