Attention Black Friday Shoppers: ABC News wants to hear from you!

Brad

Done!! Anything to help this site. :gdflower3:

If anyone is having trouble coming up with what to say, here's what I wrote.

Will I be shopping on Black Friday? YOU BET!! It is becoming a tradition for the women in my family. This will be our 4th year going together. We usually always start out a Circuit City. Who can't pass up great deals on electronics? We get the most deals we can by splitting up and each person taking a section of the store. We all know what items we are going for and how many we need to pick up. Of course I like to get a jump on things by going Wednesday night and scoping out the location of the hot items. How do I know what I'm looking for? Gottadeal.com of course! The ads are always leaked well before the Thanksgiving Day paper these days. Gottadeal is on the cutting edge of getting these ads to the anxious Black Friday shoppers. With great features like scans and itemized lists of the ads, printable personal shopping lists, and forums for the members to discuss the great deals, GottaDeal is definately the best of the many Black Friday sites out there. I have been a member to this site for over a year and I would never think of planning a Black Friday without it!

Done!! Anything to help this site. :gdflower3:

If anyone is having trouble coming up with what to say, here's what I wrote.

Will I be shopping on Black Friday? YOU BET!! It is becoming a tradition for the women in my family. This will be our 4th year going together. We usually always start out a Circuit City. Who can't pass up great deals on electronics? We get the most deals we can by splitting up and each person taking a section of the store. We all know what items we are going for and how many we need to pick up. Of course I like to get a jump on things by going Wednesday night and scoping out the location of the hot items. How do I know what I'm looking for? Gottadeal.com of course! The ads are always leaked well before the Thanksgiving Day paper these days. Gottadeal is on the cutting edge of getting these ads to the anxious Black Friday shoppers. With great features like scans and itemized lists of the ads, printable personal shopping lists, and forums for the members to discuss the great deals, GottaDeal is definately the best of the many Black Friday sites out there. I have been a member to this site for over a year and I would never think of planning a Black Friday without it!

Great post! You covered it all and it sounds great :yup: