Made up my best buy buying wish list

lovebears65

1. 22 inch wide screen lcd monitor MUST GET :D

2. Neverwinter nights game *youngest ds request*

3. Norelco shaver for middle son

4. bejewled computer game for DH (he loves this game online)

5. Xbox 360 games there is 3 I want out of the 4 on sale..

6. 32 inch LCD tv but not high on my list if I get one great if not oh well.. I know a lot of people want these but this is just not a top have to have ..

I will get some of the 2.99 DVDs and other DVDS on sale as well but this is my list for now lol

1. 22 inch wide screen lcd monitor MUST GET :D

2. Neverwinter nights game *youngest ds request*

3. Norelco shaver for middle son

4. bejewled computer game for DH (he loves this game online)

5. Xbox 360 games there is 3 I want out of the 4 on sale..

6. 32 inch LCD tv but not high on my list if I get one great if not oh well.

7. Westinghouse 42 inch LCD HDTV for Gurnee Al :)

Sure! You've just got to plan out what you're getting where from and in what order. The rest is happy choas! :eyepoppin

What is funny is that I am more concerned about the little stuff (the pc games and router set) then I amd about the big stuff. I guess it is because I know that they will be giving out tickets for the big items but not for the little ones.:fluffy:

HP Laptop $379

Emachines Computer $189

Kodak Camera $189

Mini Dv Tapes $4.99

Belkin Combo Kit $49.99

McAfee 2007 $4.99

DVD-R $4.99

Desperate Housewives $4.99

Bejewled $4.99

Whew.....:thumbsup:

I just bought Desperate Housewives when it came out for $20! When I got it home and stuck it in my computer is when I realized that I need a new computer (couldn't even install it) and that black friday was coming. That is my number one item, the $189 desktop.

I just bought Desperate Housewives when it came out for $20! When I got it home and stuck it in my computer is when I realized that I need a new computer (couldn't even install it) and that black friday was coming. That is my number one item, the $189 desktop.

:gdiagree: DESKTOP!! :gdyes:

My list is, and not necessarily in this order

laptop 379.99

spanish and french teaching software (homeschooling kids) 4.99 each

sd 1 gb memory stick pro duo 19.99

dvd r disks 4.99

sandisk sansa 2gb rhapsody mp3 99.99

20 inch tv (for kids rooms) 54.99

external hd 60 gig portable 49.99 (daughter in college)

Hubby is going here so no telling what he will come home with..lol!

32" Westinghouse LCD TV

27" Westinghouse LCD TV

Not sure which one i would want more. Dont really need the extra 5 inches and most people will be trying for the 32". I checked online and it said my local Best Buy didnt have any of the 27" in stock. Will they get some to guarantee the minimum of 4 per store?

32" Westinghouse LCD TV

27" Westinghouse LCD TV

Not sure which one i would want more. Dont really need the extra 5 inches and most people will be trying for the 32". I checked online and it said my local Best Buy didnt have any of the 27" in stock. Will they get some to guarantee the minimum of 4 per store?

That's blasphemy, you NEED the extra 5" :D . They won't show stock because they have them reserved for black friday. The 27" is good all day friday and all day saturday, and I bet you'll be able to get them on saturdat still. It's not that great of a deal honestly.

1x HP CoreSolo 15.4” Widescreen Laptop- Model: DV6108NR

3xPNY 1GB Secure Digital Memory Card- Model: P-SD1G-RF3

1xPNY Attaché 1GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive- Model: P-FD01GU20

1xSanDisk Sansa m240 1GB* MP3 Player- Model: SDMX3-1024-A18D

1x Western Digital Passport 60GB External Hard Drive- Model: WDXMS600TN

1xWestern Digital My Book Premium 250GB External Hard Drive- Model: WDG1C2500N

Maybe the 32" Westy

That's blasphemy, you NEED the extra 5" :D . They won't show stock because they have them reserved for black friday. The 27" is good all day friday and all day saturday, and I bet you'll be able to get them on saturdat still. It's not that great of a deal honestly.

The only thing i dont like about the 32" is that it has limited inputs and lacks a composite input.

Ooh, I'm getting excited!

Compaq Desktop

2GB SD Card

2GB USB Drive

1GB SD Card

10pk Lightscribe DVDs

100pk DVD

Digital Frame

MiniDV Camcorder

4 Pack Mini DV Tapes

Laptop Memory 512 PC2700

I hope to also get a Sony LocationFree Base Station, if this store still has the clearanced ones.

I really want the 32" Westinghouse. I don't really want to camp though. I camped on Wednesday to Friday morning to get the PlayStation 3 and that's enough camping for me for awhile. How fast do you think it will sell out? Also, does anybody know how big the lines are in Fox Valley or Joliet, IL are?

Thanks