How early have you put your tree up?

sissykus

We actually put ours up yesterday, and I put a few ornaments on it "just to visualize the new theme". WE are"decorating it next weekend, but I am glad it is up, so we can actually enjoy decorating it this year instead of trying to do too much at once. Now I can get it all ready without any mess.

My Dh put up our tree on the 10th of this month, I couldn't believe how early he wanted it up. But, I let him buy a new huge artificial one this year and he was too excited to wait. He's also in retail, so he gets burnt out on Christmas by BF and doesn't want to do anything once he gets home!

I put up our tree this past Monday, but I usually put it up the weekend of Thanksgiving. I haven't decorated it yet, because I have a new kitten and wanted her to get used to it and try and get her to not climb it before I put up any ornaments on it. The first night she was looking up into the tree and then last night she didn't do anything to it, which I am surprised about that.

I was 2 days behind this year because all of my family was at my house for Thanksgiving. I didn't have time to put it up the day before like I usually do and then Friday I went shopping. So, the tree went up on Saturday. I put lights on the porch yesterday. I'm trying to get Jamie to get on the house and put up the icicle lights.