My best price so far (Got a free pair of jeans @ Sears)

shopping mom

I actually got a pair of Paco jeans at Sears for free. They rang up a $0.00 and the cashier did not know what to do. I told him If they were ringing up at that price that was the price I wanted them for.( he knew I was teasing) However he said why not so I got 4 pairs of pants and a shirt for some of my DSs for 18.00. :D

Sales associates are told to let most prices go. As long as the item isn't tools, electronics or the like, we were told to let it go for whatever incorrect price. Silly but true. Some associates still made a stink about extremely incorrect prices, but most of the time managers made them give the customer that item for the price it rang up anyway.

I work for Sears. If it rings up for 0(which just means it is clx out) then we are supposed to take 75% of the last sale price. The person who is marking clx in that store also isn't doing their job because we aren't supposed to have zero items on the floor. Sounds like some cashiers aren't being trained. Oh well good deal for you!