Target BF ad

jlodoj

What would you do -- my son has the Yoshi Island 2 DS game on his list but between him and his brother they have the other 3 that are part of the DS game deal -- get $gift card. I was thinking -- even though it's a little under handed -- of buying the Yoshi game and one of the other games and then exchanging the duplicate game later (after Christmas) for another game. I can almost justify it to myself because we spend hundreds of dollars on these DS games.

Overall, I agree. Target's my first stop each year!! I love the specials, but I'm a little disappointed with its DVD set offerings this time around. The DS gift card deal is sweet but unfortunately none of those games are on my lists. :( Wish they could have included more selections on that one! Probably have to go to Wal-Mart to pick up some movies and Gameboy Micro.

I just called the local target about the camera and he told me to wear my football equipment b/c it was total chaos last year with the lines going around the store, etc....sorry but no BF deal is that good to go through all that. Like I was trying to explain to my DH, you have to enjoy the thrill of it all ...the whole BF experience...if it is not worth it to you, then don't do it. There are tons of people that stay home and don't give a rats about sitting in line from 1 am until the store opens just to get a Barbie for $5 instead of $10...or a camera for $40 less. I think it all comes down to personality/ preferences.

I went to Target yesterday to check out the Remote controlled VW Bus that is in the ad (with the Dodge Charger) and the price is now $59.99 instead of $69.99. You get a $10 gift card on BF when you purchase it so unless they increase the price on BF, it's an even better deal.

I was very happy with the Target ad. I am going to hit WM and then TRU and Target. They are all next to each other so I am very lucky that way.

I will be new to pming this year can someone explain to me when I try to pm at WM if I just give the ad to the cashier or how do I go about pming?

When target used to price match I would just hand the add to the cashier. Even if you have to go to customer service, they should be able to pm for you.

imo this is the best Target ad I've seen in years from them. I've been quite disappointed the last few years, but this year---woohoo!! I want the camera, best deal I've seen so far for that size and price, some dvds, and other misc. I just wish they had the idogs for $10 like Walmart....

I dunno I don't see too many WOW items on here. I like the Stainless Steel microwave but the brand sucks (Emerson).

But I love the DVD deal because these are TV seasons and I need stuff like that. I just hope they have SATC and The Sopranos and other good shows.

Just saw the Atari Flashback game...WOW THAT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES!

Their $16 jeans deal isn't all that considering I bought their Mossimo Black for $17.99 two weeks ago...

Everything else is so blah to me.

I dunno I don't see too many WOW items on here. I like the Stainless Steel microwave but the brand sucks (Emerson).

But I love the DVD deal because these are TV seasons and I need stuff like that. I just hope they have SATC and The Sopranos and other good shows.

Just saw the Atari Flashback game...WOW THAT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES!

Their $16 jeans deal isn't all that considering I bought their Mossimo Black for $17.99 two weeks ago...

Everything else is so blah to me.

yea, I thought about getting the Atari Flashback for myself!! :blush:

The most disappointing part of this ad is the fact there are so few DS games and the prices are the **regular price** - not a sale price. I'd love to take advantage of that deal if there were more games listed. A $20 gift card would come in handy. Too bad there aren't more than those games listed.

I did my toy shopping today at target. I will go on BF in the afternoon to get everything price matched just like I did last year.

FYI- I found the Magic glow Doodle Bear in the overhead in the toy dept. They were not on the shelf but happy to get some down for me. They rang up the BF price of $7.00 already. Quite a find since they are Quantity Limited and no rain check item. YMMV Good luck!