One Ticket per customer - bummer

orthojeff

I asked our CC's manager what their ticket policy is this year. They're only going to allow each customer to have ONE ticket for the "doorbusters" each. IE - you can get the TV, but not all the other things you want!

Bummer, I was planning to jump ship from our BB to CC this year based on their ad. Oh well, back to the blue shirts I go...

Anyone else verify this? I'd really like to make sure I can get a few doorbusters this year, rather than wait all that time and find out I have to choose only one.

Last year they were giving tix out for a camcorder. I was bummed, but went home and went online and they offered the same deals online, so i got my camcorder, even with free shipping!

So if there are other bigger things you want, check their online site..u may still be able to get them! :)

I called mine in Clarksville, TN and they said 1 ticket per item per person.

I'll be hitting that one here in Clarksville. Camping at BB till I get my tickets then am tossed up between hitting Walmart or CC next. 1 ticket per person huh maybe there is hope then they will still have the upconverting DVD player for $50. What I want to know is can I go in before BF and registar for the Vonage so I don't spend a million years fighting for that

Mara

I have never gone to BB or Cc for BF. It's always been Walmart. Toys R Us and KB. Our walmart is open 24/7 so we always got there about 3 am. Never had any problems getting what we wanted, even electronics. This year I have to go to CC and I have no idea what time I need to get there. Someone told me that by midnight last year the line at the CC already had 400 people in it. is this really the case and if so, what time do you think I should get there. he really wants one of the LCD TV and not plasma. Can anyone give me an idea. We live in NH.

I have never gone to BB or Cc for BF. It's always been Walmart. Toys R Us and KB. Our walmart is open 24/7 so we always got there about 3 am. Never had any problems getting what we wanted, even electronics. This year I have to go to CC and I have no idea what time I need to get there. Someone told me that by midnight last year the line at the CC already had 400 people in it. is this really the case and if so, what time do you think I should get there. he really wants one of the LCD TV and not plasma. Can anyone give me an idea. We live in NH.

If there were 400 by midnight, you better take your Thanksgiving turkey "to go". :)

Technically a store can refuse service to anyone, within reason. If they feel that people are taking advantage of the deals unfairly then they can limit quatities. Mind you that doing so runs the risk of alienating people and losing potential sales from non sale items. It would be illegal to refuse service due to race, gender, etc.

Like I said it is their choice but in the interest of public relations it is best that they aren't too strict about all of this. Otherwise next year their customers may just go price match somewhere else.

Got to CC about 3 AM last year for a 5 AM store opening. I was probably about 40th in line. 400 seems strange for 5 hours prior to open (maybe at BB, but not a CC). I guess it all depends on your area and what other stores are around.

Last year they were giving tix out for a camcorder. I was bummed, but went home and went online and they offered the same deals online, so i got my camcorder, even with free shipping!

So if there are other bigger things you want, check their online site..u may still be able to get them! :)

What is the shipping? I noticed the ad says that most things are available online starting Thanksgiving day, I am interested in the Gameboy Sp's, but not if the shipping is attrocious.

What is the shipping? I noticed the ad says that most things are available online starting Thanksgiving day, I am interested in the Gameboy Sp's, but not if the shipping is attrocious.

I just went on cc to check out shipping they are having free shipping on any item over $24 I couldn"t find any date of when this will end. I hope this will still be on . that will be a deal!!!!:cheesy:

I think the 400 number is inflated. although, if you live in a border area (Nashua, W. Leb, etc) you might get a lot of people from out of state coming for the no-tax... so you might end up with bigger lines than you deserve :)

Don't know where you got this info, but it isn't true. You can get as many tickets as you want, as long as you don't have 2 for the same item.

Good deal. That had me a bit concerned as I wanted a couple different items.

BTW, aletellier and Mara, I'll be just up the road from you all a little way, in Johnson City, TN. :)