Riot Causers

Mara

I got smacked with a Cabbage Patch. :cheesy: People get just a little too crazy about the baby dolls. :razz:

:lmao: This post made me laugh out loud. I was having a visual. :lmao:

I have no idea what toys will cause the riots. Thank god I won't be in the middle of them.

I'll probably be in the middle of the riot at Best Buy. :lmao:

Now see I didn't think anything was such a good deal that it's going to draw all the people to Walmart first. Unless a late entry flyer has some amazing buy's I'm thinking the crowds, around here anyway, will be more spread out. Our Mall, Target, Walmart, TRU, CC, and Best Buy are all in the same 1 mile radius. This will be our first BF w/ a BB, the crowds are usually all at Walmart and TRU, but w/ this ad I just don't see the same high #'s at Walmart.

Funny thing is, I don't have boys so the cb was for a friend. The only reason I got the smack down was because I was at the front of the line and since I was stuck there anyways(unable to get through the crowd) I thought I'd pass out a few to make an escape path. Apparently I didn't give quite enough out because one gal got angry about something and looked right at me as she smacked me down.

For some reason, that just added to the whole experience. :yup: Now, if it had been something a bit harder or larger than a cb, I probably wouldn't have laughed rather filed charges.

My lesson was learned, I'll steer clear of the babydolls from here on out. ;)

Wanna get the good deals? Put on some "deer scent" the hunter's wear when hunting male deer. NO ONE will be able to be around you and you'll get all the deals.

You will stink for 3 days, but it's bf.... who cares!

(it's female deer urine; walmart sells it for $4)

LMAO.Even im nt that desperate.I would be to embarrassed.

I live by the Wal MArt supercenter that was all over the news a few years ago with the police closing down the store at 10am, they came in in full riot gear. What a sight to see! We had people standing on the top of shelves and people scaling the freezer cases like spiderman for the VCR/DVD combos, 2 people were taken by ambulance one was stampeded and the other was knocked unconcious with a TV that fell on her head fromthe top of a pallet where people were just pushing them off the top to their friends down below. It was insane!!!! I think the fights are going to be over the PS2 games and the slumber sets. Cabbage patch dolls I think will be there all day this year.

I live by the Wal MArt supercenter that was all over the news a few years ago with the police closing down the store at 10am, they came in in full riot gear. What a sight to see! We had people standing on the top of shelves and people scaling the freezer cases like spiderman for the VCR/DVD combos, 2 people were taken by ambulance one was stampeded and the other was knocked unconcious with a TV that fell on her head fromthe top of a pallet where people were just pushing them off the top to their friends down below. It was insane!!!! I think the fights are going to be over the PS2 games and the slumber sets. Cabbage patch dolls I think will be there all day this year.

LOL....OMG

Too Funny

I think most people go to Walmart cause they will price match others' ads

thats one way they get me every year......that and the fact that to go to another store is 50 mile drive.....I think hubby is gonna go to harbor freight but as for me I wont go into Texarkana that day to save my life lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by theboyzmom

I think most people go to Wal-Mart cause they will price match others' ads

thats one way they get me every year......that and the fact that to go to another store is 50 mile drive.....I think hubby is gonna go to harbor freight but as for me I wont go into Texarkana that day to save my life lol

That's how Walmart gets me. I love price matching, and in my town, it's Walmart, Staples or KMart. I still need to call Walmart and see how far away a store can be for them to price match it. We have larger, better stores (BB, Kohl's, Sears, etc.) 17.5 miles or less away from the local super center, according to MapQuest. I'd rather go to WM and price match from all stores than stand in line at a few stores to try to get what I want. ;)

That's how Walmart gets me. I love price matching, and in my town, it's Walmart, Staples or KMart. I still need to call Walmart and see how far away a store can be for them to price match it. We have larger, better stores (BB, Kohl's, Sears, etc.) 17.5 miles or less away from the local super center, according to MapQuest. I'd rather go to WM and price match from all stores than stand in line at a few stores to try to get what I want. ;)

hopefully they will be like my wm they price match to little rock (3 hours away) and to dallas (4 hours) away :)

I'm wondering how hot the DVD recorder / VCR combo for $99 will be. My mom wants one and I'm wondering if I should pick it up online. I'll be at BB first for the desktop with my husband and Brother. Thinking I might wait till they hand out tickets then head to walmart and leave hubby and my brother to claim the ticket stuff. Desisions desisions

Mara

Maybe the 42" Plasma TV that's priced under $1000. I know I would buy that. Anyone happen to know what brand that TV is?

Yep I know what brand it is. It is a Viore I know that cause I saw it listed on the blitz page on the wire and how many our store is getting.