Have you chosen your first stop yet?

shopping mom

BB and CC are right next to each other here... actually staples is right there too. And Walmart is just down the road... but probably BB first. At least until I see ads for the other places. Looking at getting the Insignia 26" HDTV for $280, that's perfect for my budget and saves room for maybe a gift for someone.

I see most people want to start at Walmart. I went once and it didn't work so well and there is usually a stor of people fighting. I actually try to stay far away from it. Are the other Walmarts like this?

i have done my bf shopping at wal mart first for the last three years and have never had a problem nor have I seen a problem. and have been lucky enough to get what i went for evey year.

We'll be camping out at Best buy AGAIN this year. ayiyiyiyi but I want another desktop...we got the emachines desktop last year after camping out all night..dh and I were 3rd and 4th in line ALL night. lol That computer is still going strong..but I hate the CRT monitor...so huge. So my girls will get this one and I'll be getting the new one for this year! woo hoo...now all I'll need is a wireless router.

• 2 weeks later...
Walmart. They say they will price match all like deals, no bogo, no % off, just plain old, plain old, so off I go with all the adds, my excel worksheet and my kids dream list. Then will be staples, kohls, and Walgreens for the peanuts! gotta make trash mix.

So far I think I am going to be in line at Sears. I am not desperate for any toy and DS15 has asked for a leather jacket. I also want the air compressor and some other tools. It will be the first time I have not gone to Wal-mart first if I stick to this plan. What about you?

I still can't get over how terrible WM is this year.

My first stop? My one and only stop? You can get everything you want on-line and there is literally no need to get out. Unless standing in long lines and pushing and shoving makes you feel all warm inside.