gift for a 3 year g/f

turtle*

Trying to keep within a budget of $350-400. I would like to get 2-4 gifts. She is a college student. I recently bought her a MDA and then a blackberry.

Main gift i was looking at would be mp3/video player. there are a lot out buti would like 200-250 on this. She wants to hang in with her college friend crowds. Other gifts i'm thinking a nice lotion package from bath and beyond but aside from that i dont know what to get. Some small careing gift would be ideal. The mp3 gift is what she wants but its too of a generic gift for me. I've made on own gifts in the past and i think i'm done with that.

You can get a refurb ipod nano 4GB for $149

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/6474000/wo/jc3J3GL0iuQd23BKndI2QEiKtxq/1.0.0.23.1.0.8.7.3.5.1.1.1.1.5.1.0.5.0

Bath and Body gift set for $40 (ish)

And then get a bracelet/necklace

I always like jewelry (not to big) but something I can have with me all the time!

Just a thought...good luck!!

There are usually some nice jewelry pieces on BF. A gift certificate for a massage, a watch, a day at a spa. Last year my DS got him and his girlfriend bikes. They have used them alot on different dates, and bike different trails in our area. He told me he chose the gift because 1. They both wanted more exercise, and 2. It would allow them to enjoy it together.

I agree with an Ipod....get from apple.com and personalization and s/h are free....esp if that is what she really wants. Re: fragrances from BBW....that's a nice 'stocking stuffer' type of gift, but venture to the perfume aisle of a nice store and get her some 'grown up' fragrances (chanel or something like it) that a college student wouldn't normally spend on herself.

Oh, and flowers on Xmas day???/ Send them to her Mom....lots of points scored!!

The Creative Zen Vision: M is around $220 at Amazon.com. It also comes with $20 in free "Amazon Unbox" video downloads, so she can get a couple of videos on it right away. It's a great device and if she wants a MP3 player with video capability, it's one of the best. It comes in a nice variety of colors as well.

I asked my wife about "fufu" gifts (lotions, etc) and she said to find a Cosmetics Company Store (Estee Lauder outlet), which are at most prime outlets. She said they have awesome gift bags with lotions and perfumes that are very good and that employees typically make good recommendations. She recommended Clinique Happy and Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise sets. You can get them at the Estee Lauder counters in stores like Boston Store, but they are really expensive there.

The Creative Zen Vision: M is around $220 at Amazon.com. It also comes with $20 in free "Amazon Unbox" video downloads, so she can get a couple of videos on it right away. It's a great device and if she wants a MP3 player with video capability, it's one of the best. It comes in a nice variety of colors as well.

I asked my wife about "fufu" gifts (lotions, etc) and she said to find a Cosmetics Company Store (Estee Lauder outlet), which are at most prime outlets. She said they have awesome gift bags with lotions and perfumes that are very good and that employees typically make good recommendations. She recommended Clinique Happy and Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise sets. You can get them at the Estee Lauder counters in stores like Boston Store, but they are really expensive there.

I just bought myself one for my birthday:D It is wonderful. It is large so I have every digital picture I have ever taken along with 10 gigs worth of mp3s and some videos on it. I also took advantage of the $100 off through Amazon when you sign up for Audible.com. That made the player 120ish. Plus I got 12 audio books to listen to. Great deal. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Zen-Vision-Video-Player/dp/B000CS7U1C/sr=8-1/qid=1163027311/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-4106791-8732618?ie=UTF8&s=electronics