With all of this waiting... I have filled my time by shopping!!!

abentley

Seriously!! I have bought almost EVERYTHING I need or want. I guess that all that is left is to buy stuff that I didn't know I wanted untill it goes on sale for BF!!! All this waiting( I am not known for my patience) I have had a couple of serious shopping trips!! How is everyone else holding up?

Seriously!! I have bought almost EVERYTHING I need or want. I guess that all that is left is to buy stuff that I didn't know I wanted untill it goes on sale for BF!!! All this waiting( I am not known for my patience) I have had a couple of serious shopping trips!! How is everyone else holding up?

i am in the same boat as you. i am 3 small gifts away from neing done. a record for me. i am usually not done till a few days before christmas.

The amazon toy sale and the little tikes clearance have my kids set. My problem is that when I buy early, I just keep buying! We went to WM and TRU this morning, and looked things over.. then I came home and made a list of what I've already purchased. I've spent $110 and have over $600 worth of toys that will just get broken and thrown away.

I really don't want to say this, but since we found out about the family we are going to sponsor this year, (Gender, sizes, ages, etc.) I feel I may not have to go out on BF. Maybe just to Sears to pick up the PJ's and the DVD's.

Part of me feels I will be done by next weekend. The family we were given mostly listed clothing on their wish list.

I to have taken advantage of so many great deals during this year. I guess I could get a jump on next year, but DH is already complaining about storage space.

I have done allot more this year than I have in the last several years by now. waiting for the sale gets me in the mood and not knowing what will be on sale has made me not have my plan centered around that sale so I have just been getting busy with it .with 6 kids I have to get after it.

We finally got our family we are ädopting"for christmas. Its a family of 5. Single mother of 2 children. Ages 8 (girl) and 3 (girl). So Im going to start buying for them now. The way Im going, I may go out on BF for them only. I've already bought alot for my kids

Where did you go to get the family. As we are looking to do this too. We should be able to make at lest one family's christmas. I'm going to use some of the profits from the sale of my ps3.

I am really behind this year. I generally have all or most of my kids' toys bought by now, but all I have so far is one CD! I am afraid everything's gonna go on sale for really cheap after I buy it, so I keep waiting. But I really have to get going on this.

i am a little frustrated this year, b/c i wana see the new ads, but i keep telling myself, w/ 2 video game systems coming out the week b4 BF, these big stores may be trying to w8 and see if they have sometype of christmas packages for these systems, an extra controller, somehead phones, a free classic game or something, so they just holdin off to make sure friday and sunday b4 BF is gona fly

Where did you go to get the family. As we are looking to do this too. We should be able to make at lest one family's christmas. I'm going to use some of the profits from the sale of my ps3.

We get assigned our family through our church. We usually go with the bigger families as they seem to be passed over, but this year this single mother really connected with us as we know her through friends. Shes a super hardworking mom who is just down on her luck this year. Husband left her and not around for child support.

It's truly sad. I really enjoy BF. But I am pretty much finished and for the first time in years thinking I might not be going out for BF. My toddlers are pretty set and my teens? I think I might get them a bunch of gift cards as our taste are so different. No matter what clothes I buy they hate them...LOL! And it's really the only thing they want besides an ipod for my son and if he doesn't get his grades up he isn't even getting the gift cards cuz all his Christmas money will be going to pay for summer school!

I started late this year. Usually start around August or so. I didn't buy my first christmas gift for the kids until October. BUT, with all the online sales/deals and ads in the past month or so, I've bought enough to say I should be done....But I'll still watch the ads and BF deals.

I am about half done. With all the great deals coming out I find myself picking stuff up and will only have a few things left on my list by BF. I wish the ads would come out and then I would hold off for whatever I see that I need. The only thing I have on my list so far for BF is a computer for myself!