ELMO TMX in target toy book

vonnyb

Just recived early edition of paper and the target toybook is in there. It has ELMO TMX on page 26. The price is $34.99 and the sale goes from 11/5 -11/22. For all those looking for ELMO that is a pretty good price if you can get your hands on one of them.

good question, I think there is a good chance that not a lot of people know about it especially if they have not seen the paper yet. But you never know it is pretty popular so I am sure the word will spread. Hopefull you will have yours before it does.

good question, I think there is a good chance that not a lot of people know about it especially if they have not seen the paper yet. But you never know it is pretty popular so I am sure the word will spread. Hopefull you will have yours before it does.

My damn target put them out today.hundreds of them.They were gone in minutes.I screamed at the manager.I said how can u do that knowing they will be in the book tomorrow.Now they dont have any.Im rethinking my holiday stores.

My damn target put them out today.hundreds of them.They were gone in minutes.I screamed at the manager.I said how can u do that knowing they will be in the book tomorrow.Now they dont have any.Im rethinking my holiday stores.

That is just crazy! Maybe to be safe you should check in the morning, just in case they saved a few extras for Sunday. Good luck

Run to your local Walmart tonight! The night stocking crew was putting some out when I was there about an hour ago, so there's a good chance other Walmarts are restocking them tonight as well.

Whoever wants one, better be in line. I heard there will be a shortage for christmas. Good luck for anyone heading out

The only reason there will be a shortage, is cause I beleive this is their marketing technique. It worked last time, so the decided to do it again!

Thanks for the info... I was able to buy 2 this morning... I did have to go to 2 targets. The first sold out before I could bet to the back of the store with 2 kids in tow. They may have only had 10 total. Went to another store and they still had 10 left on the shelves. Thanks so much, wouldn't have gotten one without the tip!!

Our Target keeps them locked up in the STL office and there is a limit of 1. We were suppose to get 21 of them in today. I wasn't there, so I don't know if they came in or not.

A few weeks ago, we got a shipment in, but someone stole them off the pallets while the truck was being unloaded.

It's JUST A TOY!!

Our Target keeps them locked up in the STL office and there is a limit of 1. We were suppose to get 21 of them in today. I wasn't there, so I don't know if they came in or not.

A few weeks ago, we got a shipment in, but someone stole them off the pallets while the truck was being unloaded.

It's JUST A TOY!!

OH MY!!

I was second in line at my Target this morning and there were none to be found. They put what they had out on the floor Friday morning so there weren't any for today's sale. :mad:

They were supposed to be held off the selling floor until sunday morning. Chalk that up to a few limited stores that need their managers to know what is supposed to be going on.