Getting to know you?

momof5plus1hubby

Name?

Location? north carolina

People going with you? SIL

How long have you been shopping on BF? last 6 yrs.

What is the one AD that you really want to see? Wal-mart 1st/ best buy 2nd.

What was that one item you sooo wanted to get, but couldn't get it on BF? Plasma tv

Cheapest thing you ever bought on BF? care bears last yr. wal-mart $5 each

Did you ever get anything for free on BF? snow globes at jcpenneys. :yup:

Name? katie

Location? southern indiana

People going with you? mom and maybe a friend, lots of friends go but we spread out

How long have you been shopping on BF? seriously for 4 years, off and on almost all of my life, mom is crazy too

What is the one AD that you really want to see? hard to choose target or walmart

What was that one item you sooo wanted to get, but couldn't get it on BF? warm weather

Cheapest thing you ever bought on BF? candy bars at walgreens, hot wheels, $5 sweaters

Did you ever get anything for free on BF? lots of stuff but mostly crap, can't think of anything great that stands out

Name? Mary

Location? Northwest, Pa

People going with you? Sisters, DH if he's off, Mom

How long have you been shopping on BF? 8 years

What is the one AD that you really want to see? wal-mart

What was that one item you sooo wanted to get, but couldn't get it on BF? usually get what I want

Cheapest thing you ever bought on BF?

Did you ever get anything for free on BF? snow globe

Name? Randy

Location? Central / Northern NY

People going with you? nada

How long have you been shopping on BF? oh gosh...12 -15 years at least

What is the one AD that you really want to see? TARGET~!~

What was that one item you sooo wanted to get, but couldn't get it on BF? IDK, I try to shake it off if I can't get something

Cheapest thing you ever bought on BF? A memory card for my camera a few years ago I guess

Did you ever get anything for free on BF? YES - years ago...tin of cookies and a 101 Dalmatians gift bag at Kmart, wrapping paper at TRU, lots of stuff. I wish they would still do doorbuster freebies (sigh)

Name? Jessica

Location? Central Arkansas

People going with you? Probably just me, possibly my grandma

How long have you been shopping on BF? 2 or 3 years

What is the one AD that you really want to see? Target. I found so much great stuff there last year!

What was that one item you sooo wanted to get, but couldn't get it on BF? Last year I wanted season 2 of the O.C. but they were sold out :( This year I'm gonna try for Season 3 :)

Cheapest thing you ever bought on BF? don't remember.

Did you ever get anything for free on BF? a candy bar at JC Penney :)

Name?

Location? Danville, IL

People going with you? My husband (converted him a few years ago!)

How long have you been shopping on BF? This will be my 9th year

What is the one AD that you really want to see? I'm not sure...Walmart or Target

What was that one item you sooo wanted to get, but couldn't get it on BF? Nothing really...I love a good deal but I don't get my hopes up for the hot items. We shop 15+ stores on BF so its in...get it...gone.

Cheapest thing you ever bought on BF? Not sure..we buy alot of little things (stockings,etc.) but we shop for bundles alot of times...so not always the cheapest price but we getting the added goodies!

Did you ever get anything for free on BF? Yeah...when I first started BF..that was alot of the fun..we've gotten ornaments, chocolates, but our fav was the blinking noses from JC Penney one year (kids loved them!) now it seems like hardly anyone gives away freebies. Gotta love the Sears GC though!

Name? stevie

Location?plainville

People going with you?this year its likely im not going

How long have you been shopping on BF?several years

What is the one AD that you really want to see? staples

What was that one item you sooo wanted to get, but couldn't get it on BF? dont have one

Cheapest thing you ever bought on BF? a mp3 player... paid 3 cents

Did you ever get anything for free on BF..yes after rebates

Name? Debby

Location? Northwest, In

People going with you? 2

How long have you been shopping on BF? 14+ yrs

What is the one AD that you really want to see? BB

What was that one item you sooo wanted to get, but couldn't get it on BF? Can't recall any

Cheapest thing you ever bought on BF? Mechanix gloves 4.00

Did you ever get anything for free on BF? lots of stuff years ago, can't remember what