Micro Center BF ads now posted on their website

carla0922

For now, it's just these 3 (very hot) TV deals, but I anxiously awaiting the rest of their ad..

32" LCD HDTV 532H-- $369 after $150 MC mail rebate

37" LCD HD-Ready --$499 after $150 MC mail rebate

42" LCD TV 542i-- $799 after $200 MC mail rebate

Guest StockGangsta

For now, it's just these 3 (very hot) TV deals, but I anxiously awaiting the rest of their ad..

32" LCD HDTV 532H-- $369 after $150 MC mail rebate

37" LCD HD-Ready --$499 after $150 MC mail rebate

42" LCD TV 542i-- $799 after $200 MC mail rebate

DOes anyone have Microcenters link in their website to view the Specs on theese?

RIGHT now the have no name 1 Gig SD or 1 Gig thumbdrive for $15.99 no coupon no rebate as many as you want at the register.

They also have a 2 Gig Ultra brand SD card for $14.99 AFTER rebates

I really hope they have a 1 gig SD card this year for cheap...

I leave for Europe on the 1st of Dec and would really like to have to only use 1 card to take pics the whole trip

am I reading this ad correctly? the doorbuster laptop is $199 after instant savings and $50 MIR... so this means I pay $249 on friday and only have a $50 MIR? if this is correct, this is the best cheap laptop deal IMO

I'm also wondering about that. Sounds great if it is! :)

MC typically does not get too crazy for BF, and they tend to stock a lot more doorbusters than other stores. I am going about an hour before opening, and should not have a problem snagging one of each TV. :)

Wanna bet? IF, repeat IF you see large newspaper ads promoting these deals in the Thanksgiving day issue of your newspaper, MC will be SWAMPED!!!

If not you may be right!

Just talked to MC, they said that they will only be allowing 1 coupon per "household". That's 1 coupon, not 1 coupon per item, just 1 coupon. That means that if you wanted the laptop and the tv, you could only choose 1. That blows. I can understand not allowing more than 1 per item, don't want people hording the goodies, but only being able to take advantage of 1 thing total sucks. Perhaps someone else can call to get clarification. If true, this will take some of the pressure off Friday morning (which, I assume, is why they're doing this). Note that they're ad says basically the same thing (though it's a bit ambiguous since they first say 1 coupon per item, and then 1 coupon per household, I would think the latter superceded the former).