Santa Claus 3

momof5plus1hubby

I wanted to take the kids to go see it, but they claim they didn't care for 1 and 2(why we own them is beyond me). I would like to see it, I guess I'll have to wait until it's on DVD(probably next Christmas :( ). I think the family movie we are going to see this holiday season is going to be Happy Feet. My oldest loves penquins and it looks like a cute movie.

We are going to go on Thanksgiving day(or that is the plan anyway!).

Thats my plan also.Mother in law will be here for the turkey holidays so we will go with the kids and DH.Will be a nice way to start on the holidays.Although i guess i wont be getting sleep.I will be heading out to Walmart for BF right after movie.

I want to see it as well, but with a 10 month old... we'll probably wait until it's out on dvd

I took my son while he was a baby. He will be 4 on the 25th, and my daughter has been a dozen times or so already and she will be 9 months tomorrow. They sit right through the movies without a problem.

I will be going to see it for sure!! I remember going to Santa Clause 2 as well. I was 9 months preggo at the time. :) It is hard to believe that it has been 12 years since the first one.

• 2 weeks later...