How much would you pay for hand warmers.

Adamtanderson

I am bringing trusty Jon-E hand warmer that I bought many years ago. Just fill it with fuel (it's basically lighter fluid), light the wick, put on the cap and it will radiate heat for hours and hours and hours.

http://www.safetycentral.com/jonhanwarac.html

Don't go out on Black Friday without one! :)

It's hotter than the pouches you all are referring to. I love it. Now that you have me thinking about it, it would definitely rule to have two of these. Last year with wind chill it was 10F here.

It things like this that make me glad I am in Phoenix AZ where it is going to be a cool 76-79 on BF. Not that I am bragging or anything. :D I was seriously wondering exactly what they where & I just kept picturing gloves. :confused: How do they go on your hands?? From the pic above they look like a piece of square paper??

I think I'm just gonna stick with my tent with my oil based heater. There is a plug almost right by the door at our CC. This is gonna be great. Too bad my wife won't let me take the laptop, I even found an open signal there. Oh well maybe I can charge to come in the tent and warm up.

• 2 weeks later...
I bought these for black fri and I am so glad I did.. Boy they helped in the foot department. It was freezing. I gave some to the people next to us at first when we offered they said no but by 2 am they were asking for them LOL they really like those things once they were activated. I will not go on another black fri without those things :smart:

I gave some of mine to the people behind me. I had the toe ones so I put one in each shoe and one in each back pocket! lol It helped keep my butt warm ;) I still used the Therma Care heat wrap that really kept more of my upper body warm.

One thing is I had a REALLY hard time trying to get them out of my shoes later in the day. Anyone else?? I didn't think those were that sticky, but they were! One ripped apart and the charcoal went all over.