Has anybody ordered from TRU lately?

momof5plus1hubby

I ordered the Laugh and Learn learning table. They didn't pack it in a box or anything. They put the shipping label and the reciept on the box of the learning table. Thank God I am not giving this to another child. Granted it is a gift for my daughter, but still. I cannot rip the stickers off, it will rip off half of the box.

I ordered something that should be here tomorrow. I will let you know also.

I will be very upset if it comes packaged the same way as yours. I called the store to see if they would honor the online price so I could get it and not worry about my daughter seeing it. (this is her Santa gift) He said not to worry that it would come packaged in a box.

I ordered the Laugh and Learn learning table. They didn't pack it in a box or anything. They put the shipping label and the reciept on the box of the learning table. Thank God I am not giving this to another child. Granted it is a gift for my daughter, but still. I cannot rip the stickers off, it will rip off half of the box.

I had the same problem last week with my daughters bike that I ordered from amazon I was like thank goodness she was asleep :) We will of course put the bike together but if she had seen it I would have died that is her BIG gift this year

Hi, I am new here, but have ordered thru TRU online and they normally ship larger items in just their box and put shipping label on it, and pack up smaller items in other boxes. My ds got a rocking police bike and it came in just its box also a stroller I recieved

Kari

Well recently I have ordered from TRU twice. And both times have been told that my order was cancelled. When they were with Amazon, I never had this sort of problem with them.

I really don't think that I will be doing any more business with them until they get their act together.

Toys R Us is really bad about shipping anything that is over 12" or larger in the original box and plastering the labels where ever it lands. You would think they would put it in a brown box especially around Christmas time. They don't honor the online prices in the store because they no longer price match anyone and their theory is that once you pay shipping it will be the same price or higher if you just purchased it in the store. Sometimes it makes you wonder if it is just another way to get their allmighty dollar.

I cancelled myorder it was a fly wheel xpv plane.they were rude when Icalled to cancel it. she looked it up and then said ok done.then hung up.not anything else I can do for you or anything

Ihave bought things and the label is on the box. I brought it back to our local TRU and they didn't want it because thelabel was onit .:mad: Isaid ya well try giving it to child from SANTA! Isaid crdit myaccount and keep the doll.she said wedon't sellthem here at the store so we won't take it.I told herYES you do.I found the dolls and she had to take it then

all the items i bought are always in bigger boxes, sometimes they break the order up into several boxes, but i guess if it says it can't be gift wrapped that it might also be to big for a shipping box and you might want to go to the store to get it. or call and find out if it's to big for a shipping box. just a thought.

all the items i bought are always in bigger boxes, sometimes they break the order up into several boxes, but i guess if it says it can't be gift wrapped that it might also be to big for a shipping box and you might want to go to the store to get it. or call and find out if it's to big for a shipping box. just a thought.

I guess I should of had it gift wrapped LOL...It did have that option there. Note to self for next time..Thanks

Well recently I have ordered from TRU twice. And both times have been told that my order was cancelled. When they were with Amazon, I never had this sort of problem with them.

I really don't think that I will be doing any more business with them until they get their act together.

That is exactly what I was afraid of when TRU broke off from Amazon. In the past I did my entire toy shopping online and everything came in Amazon boxes I could just throw in the attic.

TRU seems to already have availability issues with it's 2-3 business day shipping standard. If I do use the site, I will definitely do before 11/15...my brother in law was a part of the 1999 fiasco with stuff arriving after Christmas!! Surely TRU will get it together and not have a repeat.

Well I got my package this evening... I have to say I was not pleased when it arrived. TRU did package it (guitar + amp) in a huge box, And another item I ordered was in a separate box. The box the Guitar was in.. was totally crushed. I know this isnt TRU fault. But nonetheless, still disappointed.

Luckily the guitar was not damaged, just one string broke.

I orderd last week and my order was canceled also. They should not let you order if they don't have the items. I really dont think I will be ordering anything else from them either.

I ordered a computer desk from Staples, they just slapped a label on the box it came in. Can you even try to imagine where they would get a box large enough to put what you ordered in?

It doesn't have to be put in another box. They have brown paper they can wrap it with

to protect the box or hide what it is. It's just plain laziness.

I've had many things cancelled from amazon.com they do it all the time with certain products