Name Brands Ipods

bbberta

I agree about purchasing a refurb. Sit down with your 16 yo and ask if a refrub is good enough. More GB/price, especially on older models.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=32DAAC51&nclm=Certified

I've read that if a store sells apple products for less, apple will take away their license. The only thing I remember about ipods last year was Best Buy giving you a $25 itunes card if you bought the 2GB ipod for $200. If you need a new ipod try www.pcconnection.com they're a little cheaper, but shipping may kill that :(

HTH

MP3 player with an Ipod you are paying for the name. Like I said before you can get more for your money with other brands.

What brand would that be? I am down to my third iPod and I have yet to find another brand which gives you the same combination of form and function.

I'm not really into ipods, I just have a no-name MP3 player.

But look at the Meijer toy gift guide that just came out and look in the coupons section in the middle of it. I have heard that ipods never go on sale, but I read the ad twice and unless Meijer is going to say it is a misprint or just not have any available, it said 30% off an ipod. I don't believe it was for the shuffle, it was for one of the bigger ones (sorry don't know the ipod lingo) I believe that the coupon was good for one day only, and it wasn't BF.

---Update - got home and looked at my ad, the sale is at Meijer (not Target if you read my post earlier) and the coupon is good for "30% off with coupon 30GB iPod, white or black, Reg. 249.99, Good only on Friday 11/10/2006"

Hope this helps anyone looking for these.