other November tab items huge electronics push

mcmc

here is a hint hoopy you have the brand and the model.

go to the store and see if they have it in. ask questins

if they do. it sounds like a good deal to me.

but most times if you ask and you get someone that knows there stuff

they will tell you all.

thats how I get info all the time.LOL

Apple usually doesn't discount items, so there is a slim chance that you'll find an iPod at a discount, unless a store takes a huge loss on it.

Or if you want to buy refurb from apple -- we got DH's nano that way for $100 -- he's pretty happy

would love to know if people recall what the vsmile ( for a 3-5 yr old) went for last year -- I see them in store for :$50 now -- I know they we voted Toy of the year last year and I think my son could understand it this year.. but I am clueless what happened ;last year. Any prediction if if the games will go on sale-- Also I am interested in dora/diego stuff anything in the Walmart ad?

would love to know if people recall what the vsmile ( for a 3-5 yr old) went for last year -- I see them in store for :$50 now -- I know they we voted Toy of the year last year and I think my son could understand it this year.. but I am clueless what happened ;last year. Any prediction if if the games will go on sale-- Also I am interested in dora/diego stuff anything in the Walmart ad?

I got my DD one and i think it was $59. just be sure you spend the extra $10 for the plug otherwise you will need lots of batteries.. Watch the Target and TRU ads they seem to have the games on sale, last month TRU had them buy 2 get 1 free. DD6 loves her vsmile and my DS10 also loves to play it. i would recommend it:yup:

would love to know if people recall what the vsmile ( for a 3-5 yr old) went for last year -- I see them in store for :$50 now -- I know they we voted Toy of the year last year and I think my son could understand it this year.. but I am clueless what happened ;last year. Any prediction if if the games will go on sale-- Also I am interested in dora/diego stuff anything in the Wal-Mart ad?

Two things that I'm looking at too!!!!

Toysrus.com has the vsmile with no shipping for 49.99 right now...(and in pink)... and if you spend 50 you can get the jumbo plush dora or diego dolls for 5.99 (I think around $20 normally).

So how does this work? If the Walmart is open 24 hours, then the items go on sale at 12:01 a.m.? If it's not, then it usually goes on sale at 5 a.m.? Should I call my local Walmart to verify?

Also, can you get there at 11:00 and snag one and then walk around with it for an hour an 1 minute etc.?