Is anyone else having BF dreams?

amyers12345

OMG! I had one the other night, it was totally freaky. My dreams are always weird anyway, but I was surprised that it was a Black Friday dream. People at work keep rolling their eyes at me cause I can't stop talking about it! :cheesy:

That kills me~same here! They always have the same reply though..."Kel, you need some serious help!"....lol:razz:

I had a BF dream/nightmanre too! I thought it was just me or the Nyquil I took! :eyepoppin I had a dream the other night that I was at Target and it was a mess!! I asked a person at the store what was going on and she told me it was Black Friday silly :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin ! I looked at my watch and realized it was late afternoon and I had overslept!!:tired: :tired: :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

I woke up in a panic! Doesn't look like I will be sleeping on Thanksgiving night.:tired: :tired: .. !!

First off: Hi my name is Jennifer and I am a BF Addict! Okay I took the first step to admitting it, What is the next step?!

As for the dreams, yes I am already having them. Normally I am about 90% done with christmas shopping. BF for me every year is just going out to get the last of it done and buying extra stuff that we need or want. I normally start in June or July and pick up one or two things like t-shirts, jeans, socks, underwear for my three kids every week or two so that way I don't feel like I'm spending a lot on christmas. Well this year I have only bought a couple of things so I plan to buy the bulk of the christmas presents on BF. My latest dream was about this very subject. I'm in walmart standing at the register with nothing in the cart right behind me and I'm facing it wondering where all my stuff is at. I can see that I've got my shopping list (which is so long that is goes all the way to the floor) and all the store ads in my hands. Then all of a sudden I hear this beep and the cashier says "Excuse me, your balance is $3,299.97!" and I turn around to face the cashier and there is like twenty carts stacked full of clothes and toys, a desktop computer, a laptop, a digital camera, a big screen tv, a flat screen tv, and two carts full of food! I was only shocked about the carts of food and I ask "What's up with the food?" and she tells me that they put all their food on sale for 75% off. I then say "That's right, I'm going to freeze all this food for Christmas!" That's when I woke up.

"Excuse me, your balance is $3,299.97!" and I turn around to face the cashier and there is like twenty carts stacked full of clothes and toys, a desktop computer, a laptop, a digital camera, a big screen tv, a flat screen tv, and two carts full of food! I was only shocked about the carts of food and I ask "What's up with the food?" and she tells me that they put all their food on sale for 75% off. I then say "That's right, I'm going to freeze all this food for Christmas!" That's when I woke up.

Priceless!