What is on your list??? from the Big Toy Book

momof5plus1hubby

Kohls already has the Dora register for 29.99. Today is the last day. If you use your Kohls card and spend over $50 you get $10 back. I also had a 15% off coupon for having my holds put back so I was able to take advantage of all 3 discounts!!

Good call about the Art Chest on BF. I have gotten that two years running now, lol. Also a "for sure" item is always the FP Doctors Kit for 4.99....lol. I have also bought that one a few times, lol.

I want the Plug n Play games, buy 2 get 1 free, my girls are really into these right now, and my nephew is 4 also, so he likes them too. Its a good deal. I hope they go with the VSmile games on BF, i sure could use a good deal on those!

I didn't see a whole lot I wish I seen $50 worth to get the dora doll. and my kids went through it and didn't find much either. I can't beleive how hard of a time my kids are having at coming up with stuff they want this year. very strange.

I got the big book in the newspaper today (sun)

I just went to the TRU site to look at the big book up close, and I noticed that the Amazing Allysen doll is listed at 89.99, but when i searched popular toys, it showed the price cut to 69.99. I guess they are trying to match walmart. I also have discovered that sometimes the online price is lower than the price in the store. This was true recently of the roboraptor. 69.99 online and 99.99 instore.

I just went to the TRU site to look at the big book up close, and I noticed that the Amazing Allysen doll is listed at 89.99, but when i searched popular toys, it showed the price cut to 69.99. I guess they are trying to match walmart. I also have discovered that sometimes the online price is lower than the price in the store. This was true recently of the roboraptor. 69.99 online and 99.99 instore.

will tru honor the online price instore? do they pricematch?

They did not seem ot know anything about the online price for the roboraptor, but the sales clerk did tell me that sometimes they clearance things out of the warehouses through online sales, but the stores keep the regular price. Shortly after that, roboraptor was not available online, and only roboreptile was available.

My kids were actually disappointed in the toys in the book this past Sunday. Maybe they are getting a tad old for the toys in there. I was hoping to get some more ideas on what to get them.

<my daughter just wanted the Talking Chloe Bratz doll

<My son liked the spy stuff.

will tru honor the online price instore? do they pricematch?

I called mine and they wouldn't. I did however get the Amazing Amanda for $69.99 plus free shipping so it didn't really matter. I was more concerned about the way they would package her so my daughter wouldn't know as this is her Santa gift.