Anyone else disappointed so far???? << merged >>

3rdcharm

Some of the ads released so far are for stores I will visit later in the day. I really want to see the ads for Wal-Mart, Circuit City, Best Buy and Staples so I can make my early morning plans. So yeah, I'm disappointed that more ads haven't been leaked yet!

Gotta agree, the lack of ads so far is the disappointment. Seems like we're behind in number, but time will tell. Almost seems that the stores are trying to keep their ads more secure this year.

I'm waiting for BB, CC, Fry's, and CompUSA. Couldn't care less about Wal-Mart's ad....hate going in there on a good day. You couldn't pay me to set foot in one on BF.

Julian: But after my nap I always watch the Kangaroo Song.

Sonny: It's overtime right now and there's a penalty shot about to take place. This happens about once every ten years so...

Julian: Kangaroo song, kangaroo song, kangaroo song, KANGAROO SONG!

Sonny: ALLLRRIIIGGGHTT! God you were normal yesterday!

I hope we get some good stuff soon. Last year at this time I was comparing and researching laptops and cameras on the internet. If they hold off too long, or release different ads on Thanksgiving, I'm screwed. I like to plan while I'm at work, so my Thanksgiving holiday is free to spend with family. :yup:

Without the mail-in rebates, prices at BB don't seem worth getting. This will be the second year that I choose somewhere else to go. Last year, most of the BB stuff you could order online Thanksgiving day. And that's what I did. Went to Staples after CompUSA opened at Midnight and got some sweet deals on 19" lcd's. Thats probably what I will do this year.

I already took advantage of the WM sale on the 5th. I was hopping for a better price on a laptop. With all the sales available so far I have just about finished my shopping. I was also hoping that WM would have a good deal on desktops so I don't have to make the trek to BB. IMO other than the BB ad I am disappointed