Claire's Boutique 10 items for $5 YMMV

SCmomof3

Thanks a million for this find. I went to my claires last night and was there for almost an hour looking at everything they had. The deal there was 10 for $10. I just missed the 10 for $5. The girl at the store said they change the sale there every friday and they are always marketing other stuff down. So I am going to check again in a few more weeks. This is so great the end of October and I am more than half way done my daughters stocking stuffers and only paid $10. Thanks again for such a great find.

YMMV= Your milage may vary....please correct me if I'm wrong ;)

:yup: That's right!

I am so glad that so many of you are able to take advantage of this. Wow to the one whose Claire's had 15 for $5:eyepoppin Too bad you missed it, but 10 for $5 is still awesome. I want to go to the one nearer to me this week but things are crazy around here right now, I barely have time to breathe LOL Good to know that Concord Mills has this all the time - thanks for the info disneynutangie:) We very rarely go up there (it's an hour away) but nowI know to always check! BTW are you over at the DISboards too?:D

i went yesterday to claires cuz of this deal i heard on here(yes, against drs orders, lol) and they had 15 for $5. I bought 45 items and my total was $16.20. they girl said without the sale, i would have spent $114!!! I bought little makeup bags and makeup, jewelry and all sorts of things to go in the bags for my daughter and 2 neices. it was a great day and made cheating my bedrest orders from the dr well worth it, lol.