Claire's Boutique 10 items for $5 YMMV

SCmomof3

The Claire's Boutique at Concord Mills Mall in Concord, NC has a great sale going on. I haven't checked it at other locations yet, so YMMV. They have jewelry, hair accessories, cosmetics, keychains, etc etc etc marked way down. These are red lined already and they are either $3 each or 10 items for $5!! DD13 had so much fun shopping! Here is a sampling of what she got for 50 cents each:

a beach towel

about 8 headbands, some really pretty

a 5 pack of toe rings

a few pairs of earrings

a Green Day cap

a Green Day CD car visor

2 keychains

2 hair clips

and some other stuff I can't remember. Have fun!

My Claires has always had this sale ongoing, sometimes they do a '20 for $5' too! They have anywhere from 6 to 10 clearance bins in the back of the store, a section of the back wall near the employee door is also part of the clearance and usually 2 turnstyle jewelry displays. A great way for girls to induldge in buying lots of fun stuff cheap!

in the DFW area the Hulen mall, both the iciings and claires has both 10 for 5 and 10 for 10, hulen mall are the cleareance stores

Hey neighbor! I live 5 minutes from Hulen Mall. I'll definitely check it out this week. Thanks for the info!

LOL I'm right down the street as well...ok well more like 10 minutes down the street, I raid the hulen mall and there's a shopping center in in Burleson that has a claire's that -sometimes- has the 10 for 5 though they keep telling me stories that hulen is the clearence center, everything gets shipped there blah blah blah :K

Every single time I have went to Concord Mills they offered the 10 for $5.00 deal. The catch is each item with a red line must be $10 or less to be included. Once I went and they were just bringing stuff out and any price red line item was included. I got about 50 items priced over $10.00 which included lots of purses. My little cousins loved them so much.

I went to check out the Claire's in my mall but went into Icicles (pretty much the same store) and they were having the buy 10 for $5 sale, but the manager told me anything with a red sale sticker with an original price of less than $10 was included in the 10 for 5 sale. I swear the whole place had red stickers. I loaded up on make up, notebooks, bracelets and earrings. They had so much stuff. I went over to Claire's but they didn't have any good sales. This is in Burlington, Washington (the Cascade Mall)

Dee

Hey neighbor! I live 5 minutes from Hulen Mall. I'll definitely check it out this week. Thanks for the info!

LOL I'm right down the street as well...ok well more like 10 minutes down the street, I raid the hulen mall and there's a shopping center in in Burleson that has a claire's that -sometimes- has the 10 for 5 though they keep telling me stories that hulen is the clearence center, everything gets shipped there blah blah blah :K

Yall wouldn't know if Town East has the same sale would you? I have no clue where the malls are that you are talking about. Town East is closest to me at an hour away. TIA;)

Yall wouldn't know if Town East has the same sale would you? I have no clue where the malls are that you are talking about. Town East is closest to me at an hour away. TIA;)

dude...I take living so close to a mall for granted, but sorry don't have a clue