Xbox 360 - doorbusters? deals? sales?

SoCalCyclist

Ughh, searched the entire site and the cheapest non-media filler was a leather valet key holder for $5. Like I'd ever use that. :rolleyes:

http://images.overstock.com/f/102/3117/8h/www.overstock.com/images/products/P10001558.jpg

I guess if I signed up for the Visa and got an additional $30 off it would be worth it as I'd be saving about $60. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hey there... FYI... when you get your 360, be sure to send in the card and $60 to get the extended warranty. I just had to send my 360 into Microsoft because it had a "hardware failure." But Microsoft has acknowledged the problem in the early batches of the system and is fixing all 2005-made systems for free. But if I were you, I'd buy the $60 warranty.

Hey there... FYI... when you get your 360, be sure to send in the card and $60 to get the extended warranty. I just had to send my 360 into Microsoft because it had a "hardware failure." But Microsoft has acknowledged the problem in the early batches of the system and is fixing all 2005-made systems for free. But if I were you, I'd buy the $60 warranty.

I think it's only $40 unless there are different plans. If it's a xmas gift I assume I can wait till xmas to send in the warranty even though I'd buy it now. :confused:

Microsoft XBOX 360 Warranty Link

Actually that's for the regular xbox.. it's 49.99 I believe for 360...

Overstock on their site has a two year warranty *same as microsoft* for 39.99

And, I signed up for the card to get the discount... just make sure you can pay it off.. and chop up the card afterwards.

Woohoo! Got the 360 Premium and a black leather valet key holder for a grand total of $334.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Wow, you scored a deal on the key holder. :eyepoppin

Congrats on the new Xbox, you got a good price.

For what its worth I was at target yesterday, and the person in the electronic section told me to wait until after the wii and ps3 come out before to purchase an xbox 360. He just said if it was him he would be wating with a "wink" so since I dont need it till xmas, I will be waiting to see.

I see in the Circuit city BF ad that the premium system is $399. But that is the current price at CC and WM! The only difference I see is that on BF you get a free game. Am I missing something here? :confused:

yeah but its a $60 game and its gears of war aka the new killer app from microsoft.

or you can get call of duty 3 which is also good. the good thing is you get a great new game

From TechCrunch.com:

"If you are thinking of buying an Xbox 360 in the next few days, don’t. We’ve gotten information that Amazon may be putting the $300 Xbox 360 bundle on sale for $100 in the next week or so as a promotional move for the holiday season. We don’t know if this will be limited to the Xbox or will include other items, or exactly how many will be put on sale - but it came from a rock solid source. More as this develops, including coverage at Crunchgear."

Any one with a good Amazon connection that can veirfy?

For video systems and games, the manufacturer sets the price. Sometimes you might get a gift card if you spend X amount of money in a store (Circuit City and Best Buy do this quite a bit), and at times, Toys R Us, might toss in a side deal (including games, extra controller, or what not) but beyond these types of deals (maybe eBay if you get lucky and if you would chance it there), I doubt you'll find any other great offers. You might get a slight deal at Sam's Club (maybe even similar type stores but we have none in our area, so I can't confirm it), but I really think that's the best you'll get.