Will be looking for Nintendo DS Lite this year...

mom2one96

I purchased the Nintendo DS at Limited Too (the pink one with a game included). My daughter loves this store. It was regular price at $150. I had a 20% off coupon, so it made it $120. PLUS they were offering the Too Bucks and Savings Cards. So... I got two of the buy $50 worth of merchandise for $25 and two of the buy $20 worth of merchandise for only $10 to spend later.

Colette

I purchased the Nintendo DS at Limited Too (the pink one with a game included). My daughter loves this store. It was regular price at $150. I had a 20% off coupon, so it made it $120. PLUS they were offering the Too Bucks and Savings Cards. So... I got two of the buy $50 worth of merchandise for $25 and two of the buy $20 worth of merchandise for only $10 to spend later.

Colette

Limited Too sells Nintendo DS :shock:

I think the Limited Too deal is the best one.

We just got ours from EB Games, traded in our old SP and got the new Ds Lite in black for $130.00.

Personally, it seems like each year I am looking for one of these Game Boy bundles. In the past, the best deals and bundles are now. Last year I got the Ds bundles with Nintendogs for $149, and Mario Kart for the same. You can always return it. Last year they came out with a free starter kit and spiderman game with any Ds purchase at TRU. I just took my receipt up there and got it all. The DS, mariokart, free skin, starter kit, and spiderman game. They were also short on supplies closer to Christmas, if I hadn't bought mine early, I wouldn't have gotten the advertised one.

So keep your eyes open and save your receipt.

Can you tell me when the Limited Too Coupon Expired? Does it come witht he catalog? I just requested a catalog and they said it would take 7-14 days. It sounds like a really good deal. I now have 3 DS Lites I need to buy. I would like to buy one there and one at TRU. It would be nice to get 3 different bundles so not all will have duplicate games.

I went ahead and purchased the bundle at TRU today....so far I think it has been the best deal except that I went ahead and bought the 3 years warranty which put me over $200. I have 45 days to change my mind if I find it cheaper elsewhere. I was also worried they might run out of the pink so I got that one. 1 down 2 more to go. This one came with the starter kit which includes a pink case for the Lite, a smaller case for the games and the earpieces. All of it can fit inside the bigger case and it also included the Shrek game and Over the Hedge.

I'm going to check out the limited Too and TRU tomorrow, thanks!

I am hoping to get a Limited Too coupon in the mail. I requested a catalog and they said 7 -14 days. If by some chance I can get one then I will go there and buy another one....hopefully with a different game.

Costco had the ds lite bundle with the game for 159 in my store...will wait til it goes on sale on BF...hopefully.

Just a heads up...We ( costco ) don't do the BF sales, if and when the prices go down , it comes from Corporate. At my store we have the Nintendo Ds for $ 165.00, so be thankful its the price it is at your location.Im sure that there will be plenty of sales on BF elseware and Im one of many that will be getting one when the price is right !!:)

I went ahead and purchased the bundle at TRU today....so far I think it has been the best deal except that I went ahead and bought the 3 years warranty which put me over $200. I have 45 days to change my mind if I find it cheaper elsewhere. I was also worried they might run out of the pink so I got that one. 1 down 2 more to go. This one came with the starter kit which includes a pink case for the Lite, a smaller case for the games and the earpieces. All of it can fit inside the bigger case and it also included the Shrek game and Over the Hedge.

Actually, I think I may bypass Limited Too and go straight to TRU when they open this morning. Today is the last day of this deal.:yup:

I got the bundle this morning at Tru, right when they opened. I bought the coral pink for my dd. I also bought the Nintendogs Dalmatian game that came with thefree case as well. I'm glad that's over with.:D

Oh no I missed that....the dalmation game with the free case. Was that just a special promotion for last week?

I got the DS bundle for my ds for Christmas and I was talking to the sales people and they told me that the DS Dalmations game was going to be a "hot" item this and that it came with a free case at the moment, so I bought it.

They had about 20 of them at the store and they said that they might get 1 more shipment of the Dalmations game and that would probably be it. I'm glad I got it when I did. This is a fairly large TRU and does a lot of business, so I'm glad I got it when I did.

I did ask about the pre-order of the Wii happening on 10/29, they didn't know about it, but they did say that they talked to the Nintendo sales person and that he feels that getting the Wii this holiday season will not be an issue. We'll see, I'd still feel better if I could get a pre-order.

Oh no I missed that....the dalmation game with the free case. Was that just a special promotion for last week?

Hi flea, I believe it was only for last week. It was in the same ad as the bundle. However, check out Circuit City this week. They have the Nintendogs Dalmation game for $29.99 with a free dalmation print case. HTH.;)