One gift you'd like to get

pogiporkchop

I usually get the Walmart Disney stuff from the kids you know the "Christmas Cook baskets" I usually get a few of those. Which is fine my Kitchen is in Disney so it works out well for me. I always tell them save the reciept so the day after I can take it back and get it and something else since they always drop the price.

Ok, how about 30 LOL????? I don't think my kids could go much more then that.The world would fall apart as they know it.:holiday16

It used to be the same around here until the kids got older. Now I just ask them if they have to pee because I'm not coming out until I'm ready once I'm in there. :lmao:

I think a coupon book with different chores EX: a night where DH cooks, five loads of laundry washed dried folded and put away, a top to bottom scrub of the bathroom of their choice etc. This would be the ideal gift and I could just pass the coupons out on those days or weeks where work has been brutal and I could use a break. :yup:

Guest bluesrule9
Actually, my problem is I buy all the stuff I want that I can afford....so that only leaves the expensive stuff for everyone to buy me......

I think a coupon book with different chores EX: a night where DH cooks, five loads of laundry washed dried folded and put away, a top to bottom scrub of the bathroom of their choice etc. This would be the ideal gift and I could just pass the coupons out on those days or weeks where work has been brutal and I could use a break. :yup:

:lolrun: :lolrun: :lolrun: sorry, that sounds fantastic I was just trying to imagine my husband with one of these...I am not sure he would know the first thing about scrubing a bathroom!!