Any retail employees?

BFQueenofNY

The reason I ask is that I work part time for a large supermarket chain. I work the same evening shift every night so I see the same people..every night. Just last night I was talking to a disgruntled Big Lots employee:rolleyes: who told me that if she could get her hands on the BF ad, she would bring it to me early. The store manager of my local Kmart is a customer and likes me so the past 2 years she has given me an invite to the friends and family night. I know employees at Eckart's(sp?), Super Walmart and Lowes now so I will start asking them as well.

Anyone else collect favors?

(Nothing like personalized service at the grocery store knowing the cashier has ulterior motives :cheesy::D:fluffy: )

My wife works for Wally World (Wal-Mart), but doesn't really get many favors from regulars.

Far as the BF ads, not even the employees get the ads early. The disctrict managers get 'em, I think, to prepare for BF (Blitz Day). Might try to sneak a peek and spy a few snapshots off with the 'ol camera phone.

Just thought I'd brag that this year accordin' to the wife's boss, she's still getting her christmas coupon this year for an additional 10% off her 10% off employee discount, and it's gonna be on her paycheck the week before BF. That's 20% off that new Wal-Mart BF laptop.

Yipee! :D

Just thought I'd brag that this year accordin' to the wife's boss, she's still getting her christmas coupon this year for an additional 10% off her 10% off employee discount, and it's gonna be on her paycheck the week before BF. That's 20% off that new Wal-Mart BF laptop.

Yipee! :D

Is it 20% off or 10% off, then another 10% off that price?

Is it 20% off or 10% off, then another 10% off that price?

Well, technically it's price of item - 10% - 10% + tax of original price. For example:

$100 (original price) - 10% (employee discount) = $90

$90 (after emp discount) - 10% (coupon discount) = $81 (new price)

$81 + $8.50 (approx. tax on original $100) = $89.50 (total cost)

So, if the item costs $100, then using the additional 10% off coupon it'll cost us $89.50.

I work at Macy's, formerly Foley's. We never got to preshop and I doubt if Macy's will let us either. With Foley's, you have to use your credit card to get your discount and also Macy's. I don't let anyone use my cards except my husband...:) .

The problem with shopping on BF is that I usually get stuck going into work when the store opens. Was 6 AM but Macy's might be different.

I have a friend at Bath and Body works and she lets us know all the sales, even the black friday ones, however, it was already on here before I had a chance to post it!

Where is this posted? There's a thread for BF @ B&BW, but I didn't really see any info in it. But are there any upcoming sales you're aware of? :crossfing

• 4 weeks later...

Where is this posted? There's a thread for BF @ B&BW, but I didn't really see any info in it. But are there any upcoming sales you're aware of? :crossfing

Here's the list...

Ace Hardware (27)

Best Buy (115)

Circuit City (154)

EBGames (24)

Fred's (39)

GameStop (24)

Harbor Freight (80)

JCPenney (73)

KB Toys (68)

KMart (152)

KMart TGiving (77)

Linens-n-Things (134)

Military BX (98)

OfficeMax (65)

Sears (209)

WalMart (75)

No Bath and Body?!?!

Tell us what you know and you won't be harmed!!:razz:

I work as a supervisor over the instock crews at walmart. I get to know whats coming, prices, even where thier gonna put it friday morning. Its kinda fun seeing people go crazy over the items we've had in the backroom for a month waiting for the sale :D

...we have tickle me elmos too(24 of em lol)

I work as a supervisor over the instock crews at walmart. I get to know whats coming, prices, even where thier gonna put it friday morning. Its kinda fun seeing people go crazy over the items we've had in the backroom for a month waiting for the sale :D

...we have tickle me elmos too(24 of em lol)

So Elmos are in the ad..we didn't see them in the doorbusters...Tell me more of what you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!