Little Tikes

kamandjaw

I'm not sure. I got my daughter (who was 23 months at the time) one of the Light & Sound Kitchens for christmas, last year. It was a walmart brand, not Little Tikes, but it did go down from $32 to $24. The Light & Sound Kitchens this year are even nicer than they were last, and are still only $30-$35. Walmart will probably start marking them down again close to Christmas and/or Black Friday.

I'm not sure. I got my daughter (who was 23 months at the time) one of the Light & Sound Kitchens for christmas, last year. It was a walmart brand, not Little Tikes, but it did go down from $32 to $24. The Light & Sound Kitchens this year are even nicer than they were last, and are still only $30-$35. Walmart will probably start marking them down again close to Christmas and/or Black Friday.

My sister picked one of those up for my niece a year or two ago for Christmas (and my other niece got one as well). I had to put it together, which was a pain because the pieces were very thin and flimsy, and from being in the box most of them were misshapped. I did get it together, but it wasn't even worth the $30 she paid for it, IMO or hers. The one my other niece got was the same way, except she was missing two of the pieces to it. A couple of months later, my sister got my niece one of the Little Tikes ones and tossed the cheap one. This one was obviously more money, but it's sturdy and will last a lot longer than the Wal-Mart one.

• 2 weeks later...

we bought the step 2 kitchen last year, and it is excellent quality. It was 148 at TRU, and 119 at walmart. BUT I looked at it one day and it was a Special Value at 80.00. I had the kids with me, so I asked the cashier to take it to LAW, I took them home and came straight back. It wasn't advertised or anything. This was the 1st week of december.

It is sturdier, cuter, and less expensive than the LT one.

Hope that helps!