TRS New Website

yogiyb

Now that they have broken off with Amazon, is anyone going to risk the new website for their holiday shopping? The past few years I've avoided the store and had everything shipped to the house. I'm a little worried about the new site. There's only 1 distribution center and right now there's a 2 -3 dayprocessing time? Amazon's toy page isn't too extensive but it's free shipping if you're in the VIP program? Any thoughts? Has any used the new TRU site yet?

Some of the prices at Amzon.com on the toys seems really high to me. I was looking at the polly pockets and wondering if it was a pricing error of if they think I am crazy. I usually try to price match TRU somewhere else.

Amazon prices if found to be high might be because it is an item being sold by an individual not a store. Toys R Us is no longer affilated with Amazon they have their own website so the toys listed on Amazon maybe from Target or it maybe an individual. The prices are also high because Amazon charges about 20% to list those items, its steep to list there.....

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I am in the minority here, because I loved when TRU was with Amazon and don't like it at all now that it is on its own.

That being said, I hope that they still have the BF items on the website for me to order. Last year, I ordered the BF items on Thanksgiving and it saved me alot of time the morning of BF; not to mention tackling the crowded store.