Coupon?

carla0922

Does any one remember getting printable toys r us coupons last year.Like %'s off.I do remember toys r us having there 12 deals of christmas.Everyday they would email me AWESOME coupons for one day only for incredible savings.I got my son a mp3 for 14.99.Regulary 74.99.Got a video now player for 14.99.Hope they have good ones again.

Guest WhiteWitch

Save 20% on purchases of $75 or more from 10/15 to 10/21.This savings is available online only.

That's $15 on $75

The online coupon code for this 20% savings is:

"TRUFRIENDFAMILY"

Save 20% on purchases of $75 or more from 10/15 to 10/21.This savings is available online only.

That's $15 on $75

The online coupon code for this 20% savings is:

"TRUFRIENDFAMILY"

I bet this doesn't apply to Video Game Hardware. Otherwise, that'd be a great deal to buy a GBA SP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWitch

Here's a $5 off $25 at BRU but you may be able to use it at TRU.

http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/emai...-ARTICLE-alert

Some stores take this with no problem and others fight you all the way!

All Babies R Us coupons and Toys R Us coupons are able to be used at either or store. This is a company wide policy and if your store doesn't honor it call a manager and if that doesn't work call 1-800-toysrus

Guest WhiteWitch

Quote:

All Babies R Us coupons and Toys R Us coupons are able to be used at either or store. This is a company wide policy and if your store doesn't honor it call a manager and if that doesn't work call 1-800-toysrus

This is true.They should take them and if they give you a problem,call the 1-800 # and make a complaint.

Ours has never had a problem with the e-mail coupons. As a matter of fact, they were very happy to honor it and told me that I was one of a select few that brought them in for the 12 days of Christmas items. Made me feel like I was a great comparrison shopper...20 dollar MP3 players made me look like a cool mom for my two last year.

I bought an item last week at Toys R Us. On my register receipt I got a number to call to get $3 off your next purchase. Real easy survey and once I got the code, I went back to Toys R Us and took advantage on the buy 1 get 1 50% off games. Funny as it turned out one of the games I needed was red tagged. So they let me use 3 different coupons: $3 off, 10% deal or no deal coupon, and 20% any red tagged item coupon. I saved $14 on 2 games and a pack of color wonder refill paper!

I bought an item last week at Toys R Us. On my register receipt I got a number to call to get $3 off your next purchase. Real easy survey and once I got the code, I went back to Toys R Us and took advantage on the buy 1 get 1 50% off games. Funny as it turned out one of the games I needed was red tagged. So they let me use 3 different coupons: $3 off, 10% deal or no deal coupon, and 20% any red tagged item coupon. I saved $14 on 2 games and a pack of color wonder refill paper!

yep, they've been doing this a lot lately - I have used one of these $3 coupons everytime I've been in the store this month (ummm 4x already)